All my muslim friends support Russia

Meanwhile all my white friends support Ukraine

Tell me again why should I support Ukraine again when 99% of their supporters are liberal faggots

Attached: EdtNUfOWAAENl32.jpg (1753x1236, 715.29K)

>flag
ok hamid

gay jew here

on one hand i support muslims colonizing christian lands to dilute christian control of political institutions

but on the other hand muslims tend to be brutish low iq ppl

so you cant really win

***there is no need for homophobic slurs here***

I'm sure that your White friends also have a more retarded opinion about women.
You're making no argument here

Christians don't control shit in France, France is controlled by atheists and jews with their so-called "Laïcité" where they allow to discriminate against religions
Cry me a river

There is no argument here, just the truth

If you have muslim friends you're not white.
Islam is antithesis of humanity.

what exactly is the "thing" that Muslims have with DBZ?

cry for what? france being a nigger state? in that case: yes, im crying tears of joy

Attached: 1653639192539.gif (498x474, 406.55K)

I'm myself algerian so I don't give a shit with being white or not, and if you prefer hanging out with trannies, atheists and cucks then you're probably one of them too

Wasn't it in 1905 when France got Jewed hard with the "Laïcité"

Both are zionists. Anyone truly upon the fetrah would follow/support neither

Muslims love DBZ. It's masculine as fuck.

yeah im sure the near majority of your country who voted for a christcuck neo nazi lady are definitely not christian conservatives...

Attached: marinelepen.jpg (620x412, 232.86K)

>Islam is antithesis of humanity.
ok like i get opposing non christians from your point of view but what? antithesis to humanity shouldn't that be like satanism or somebulshit? why islam? atleast they kill fags and do other good stuff. don't tell me you are the one pole in poland that is progressive.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a Zionist.

I support Israel - and so should you.

Attached: zionistgay.jpg (1802x1260, 103.77K)

Got Islam

fag jew

i hope you die painfuly.

Attached: 1647786221516.webm (640x720, 2.51M)

No most people who support Le Pen are atheists who cry about "secularism dying in France because of muslims"

I dont care who you support. Nobody cares what some stupid nigger on the internet thinks.

>all my white friends
You have shit, stupid, impressionable white friends.

>NATO spends the past 20 years bombing all of their countries and killing their leaders
>Russia symbolizes anti-NATO
>wHy Do MuSlImS sUpPoRt RuSsIa
Really jiggles the old macademia nuts

Yes
Isn't it the same thing with latinos though?
Exactly

Attached: Edrn4KMUcAUqG0S.png (720x509, 730.88K)

> I'm myself algerian
Why don't you live in your shithole then?

I see many muslims simping for russia too some even going to pro-russia protests because they think russia is anti-israel
In the muslim endtime believe a christian group alligns with muslims to fight jews, maybe this group are orthodox

Exactly, this is what everyone is saying around me, NATO is just a bunch of hypocrites, just like they don't say shit when it's Israel or Saudi Arabia doing it to palestinians or yemenites

well NATO literally bombed Serbia to prevent the genocide of muslims in Kosovo

>t. german living in Kazakhstan

>most people who support Le Pen are atheists who cry about "secularism dying in France because of muslims"
Sounds like ordinary people who have healthy in-group bias and are merely finding secularism a convenient tool to express this. They've been conditioned to deride or dismiss their traditional religion, but I doubt many of them are really strong atheists. They are material that can be worked with. They can be saved.

Attached: 1628243799677.jpg (2048x1852, 1.34M)

I'm not german

Negro yo...

Attached: FB_IMG_1641263411956.jpg (479x479, 21.62K)

Whites are normies and believe whatever the official western narrative says (russia bad), muslims are for russia because putin apeals to them (fighting the nazis) and i noticed that russian propanganda work more in third wolrd population

How so you have muslim "friends". Are they that abundant?