Do people still do ancestry threads around here? got mine a few days ago and am content

do people still do ancestry threads around here? got mine a few days ago and am content.

lets see what yall got

Attached: 32810320.0.jpg (801x929, 81.28K)

Attached: 1512306064145.jpg (699x286, 51.14K)

I just came back from a 4 year hiatus. I apologize if these are now considered trash posts.

Stop giving feds your dna

It's all trash, buddy. Dive right in.

Attached: 52.png (906x647, 256.86K)

Yeah give it to your mom instead

Bump. I'll get mine. I have 1% Jewish so I have my kike card.

I am truly a mutt and I love it.

Attached: IMG_20220527_003931.jpg (1080x1612, 127.88K)

I never have and never will take one. Glowniggers use the data by taking samples from a scene and send it for tests where they will compare it to “closest matching relatives” and find a person in the family of the suspect they are tracking.

I forgot the article, but I remember reading somewhere these tests are garbage. There is no consistency across brands.

Attached: IMG_20220527_003943.jpg (1080x1038, 82.51K)

25% sweed cuck gene. That explains a lot user.

How the fuck?

And we give Americans a hard time!

Americans are worse to be desu

Attached: 628.jpg (640x873, 100.39K)

>do people still do ancestry threads around here?
Yes they do. Everyday. Everyone is from NW Europe mostly Scandi, probably closely related to Vikings. 100% Aryan Viking Crusader 6'1 with blue eyes they're just making sure that the mirror is correct so they do DNA test and post their results here.

You're in good company here. Totally not retarded mutts or anything, just 100% Aryan viking warriors. Se you in Valhalla!

im trying to imagine what you look like and i honestly have no idea

>not a single one is over 40%
Yep. It’s a true Amerimutt

Finally, an appropriate thread to post picrel.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (537x192, 142.06K)

British America isn’t looking any better kek

>all those ingredients
>still end up with Bolognese

Hello Le kike

Attached: 9B52DC92-1664-476C-9C97-90619D8CB75D.jpg (828x1281, 94.11K)

This is actually super based. We've caught so many degenerate mass rapists and serial killers. Fuck criminals.

What website is this?

Under the UK Immigration Policy for Ancestry Visas, Commonwealth Citizens who can show that their grandparent was born in the UK may apply for a visa that will allow them to stay in Britain for a period of five years. During that time, you may work without restriction, employed or self-employed. You may also freely exit and re-enter the UK multiple times.
To qualify, you must show that you:

Are a Commonwealth Citizen
Are aged 17 or over
Have a grandparent who was born in the United Kingdom.
Are able to work and intend to seek employment in the United Kingdom.(Part time study is acceptable for this visa category, however if full time study is the intention, then a student visa will be required).
Are able to support and accommodate yourself completely.
You have been screened for Tuberculosis - Please note, there are only 3 recognised testing centres in South Africa.
Leading to Settlement

If you want to remain in the UK past the expiry date of your five year visa, you and any dependants who have been in the UK for 5 years with you may then apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR), one month before your visa expires. This status is also known as ‘Full Residency’ or ‘Permanent Residency’. ILR allows the holder to remain in the UK for an indefinite period. To be eligible to apply for ILR you must show that you have continued to meet the requirements of the Ancestry Visa and have spent a continuous period of five years in employment in the United Kingdom. Applicants that have been in the country for five years on an ancestry visa and then held residency for a further year may start the naturalisation process. Please note that due to Immigration Rules and policy changes you can no longer apply for Ancestry within the UK.