IRONY OF IRONIES

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1529977393506549761
We are being lectured about fake news, collective superstitions, and pseudo-scientific truths by a rich boomer who worships a magical bearded guy in the sky & routinely defends people who rape children.

Attached: pseudo_scientific.jpg (597x627, 100.86K)

Bro that's literally a false prophet

it goes to show you how bad globohomo is
that even other evil individuals can't help but point it out.

300 years ago this pope would have been burned for heresy within a week.

fuck you francis.. rot in hell

The fact that everything about the pope is as Satanic as possible adds intrigue to Christianity
Would they go through this much effort if it wasn't important?

Attached: image_2022-05-27_004544491.png (740x493, 621.01K)

Fake News being [small non-partisan blog], superstitions being [the vaccine is not safe], and pseudo-scientific truths being [men cannot give birth]

Remember when this pope called pizzagate fake news and conspiracy theorists coprophiliacs? I remember.

>magical bearded guy in the sky
fake news
>routinely defends people who rape children
God wants 12 years old girls to be impregnated, that's why he made it biologically possible, deal with it
>AoC
collective superstition

Clearly this antisemitic white supremacist is a threat to democracy. De-platform him before he spreads conspiracy theories about Jews and the Freemasons and mentions the Lab Leak theory and how the Vaccines are deadly poison.

I challenge anyone to find a picture of any rabbi interacting with a Christian cross (not counting Vampire movies)

Attached: image_2022-05-27_004836994.png (600x371, 299.42K)

Maybe, but some of the popes were incredibly corrupt and decadent, but they just use the POWER of Rome and no one could resist them while they acted like Caligula and worse.

Imagine how bad things really are

vaccination is an act of love.

>find a picture of any rabbi interacting with a Christian cross
Here you go

Attached: easter_pictures_jesus_cross.jpg (1280x1920, 118.57K)

Oh my.

Attached: debilpepe.png (264x307, 88.15K)

Checkmate, bigots!

Unironically this is the false prophet of the apocalypse.

>I literally can't stop thinking about fucking children
Get help

/x/ must have asked him about the chronovisor.

Because Christ is Truth

Attached: 7ae9908762919706e0c312fe62f7bcdd.jpg (564x1039, 83.99K)

Digits of truth

He's right.

Attached: 1NmKiZZ.png (1182x1370, 960.85K)

>worships a magical bearded guy in the sky

You know nothing about Catholicism. They worship Mary AKA Semiramis the wife of Nimrod, mother of Tammuz, the Whore of Babylon.
Also Christ is Lord you commie heathen

The Catholic version of Mary is the great whore of this world as she is nothing a receptacle or a vessel which will litterally be impregnated by anything, and is insulted when you dont want to fuck her.

Repent.

Come an Martyr me you Babylonian mercenary