Zoomies

Every time i see zoomers, the girls always look 18-21 and could easily get Chad but instead hang out with dudes who look like infants with perms and jordans. Although eventually, women hit the wall earlier whilst the blokes age like wine up through 30+ depending on their diet/exercise

Attached: B02A0FB9-F918-4F4F-BDF8-4511473FE0E5.jpg (828x1472, 191.9K)

It's because they are using them as practice fucks

nice political thread you dumb aussie

>australia
>worthless cringe thread
everytime

Attached: kx2rvlL.png (450x450, 218.75K)

That's why it's easy to cheat on my cunt wife with them, I actually look like I'm in my late 20s even though I'm 35....prob going to hell.

I never see anyone under the age of 35 while in public, its fucking insane

Ya they don't go out much.

Better than seeing another thread about that tranny beaner psyop, don’t u agree?

Yes bruce

>age like wine
Women do hit the wall and men's looks aren't as important.
However most men in their thirties are skinny fat balding faggots with ethiopian arms similar to your pic.

he thinks they fuck, kek. They both virgins and stacey is going to lose her virginity to a white bull in a couple months during the peak of summer while the kid is playing minecraft.

Niiice, be careful tho, cover tracks

They fuck.

She weighs more than he does, and she's not fat by any means.

Leave ur basement, Eugene. They’re everywhere

I'm an asshole but I was sort of forced into this marriage and my daughter will never speak to me again if I divorce her.....her father my "father in law" is such a busy body libertarian.

We get it boomer. You want to slay some zoomy pussy. Everyone does

Attached: female sexual attractiveness by age.jpg (936x560, 53.23K)

That kid gets no pussy. I can tell
t. zoomer

Sounds like me tbqh

kys

Why were u forced? You’re not a shitskin indian i hope haha. And wdym busy body libertarian?

cope

Some women actually care about what's on the inside, and especially while young it's way more about what you can do for them. Not any better, since in a relationship like that you have to be 'on' 24/7 because dudes are literally in her phone by the dozen trying to steal her. What are the chances you're the "best" she can get?

Modern relationships are actually the gayest thing in existence.

Attached: 1573262931607.png (748x784, 675.69K)