LONG COVID THREAD

>high-dose-melatonin (50–100mg qd) in concert with Niacin (1000mg qd) + TMG
Lower neuroinflammation which high-dose-melatonin does very well
>LDN (Low-Dose-Naltrexone)
even better at alleviating neuroinflammation & has a longer half-life than melatonin
>Nattokinase (2000FU 2-3x qd) in concert with Serrapeptase (40k 2-3x per day)
blood clot-buster supplements
>Bromantane (40mg qd intranasal)
Provides long-lasting upregulation of TH and AAAD, which get heavily downregulated from covid
>trans-ISRIB-A17 (5mg qd intranasal)
Proven to revert brain damage from covid
>D21 peptide (400mcg qd)
spits d21-heterodimer for better dopaminergic stim
>intransal insulin + deferoxamine
chelate iron from ferritin & hepcidin that promote iron acc. within mitochondria
>Epobis peptide (500µg intranasal)
stimulates neuronal growth by imitating the "I'm bleeding"-protein complex
>PE-22-28+NSI-189
fix depression
>HA-P6, Semax, Pinealon, Vorinostat
increases IQ
>Vesugen
regenerates damaged blood vessels & restores blocked micro-circ.

////WARNING:////
be careful with natto+serra! Start with 2000FU natto + 40k Serra 2-3x qd then after 1-2 weeks increase to 1-2x qd til your reach 2000FU Natto+40k Serra 2-3x qd
Feel headaches? Stop immediately & lower the dose/enlarge the time window between doses!
Too much too fast: blood clots will dislodge traveling through your arteries

>Antihistamine: Famotidine + Loratidin
proven by many LongCovid patients as being very effective in alleviating brain fog etc
>Piracetam+CDP Choline
Piracetam has the same anti-platelet properties as aspirin has + it makes the red blood cells more dynamic/squishy…this property has been lost as it was demonstrated in multiple papers that red blood cells in LongCovid patients seem to be stiff/clumpy
>Ginko Bilboa or Vinpocetine
both enhance cerebral blood flow which got disrupted in LongCovid-patients (use this only after you've established the full Nattokinase + Serrapeptase protocol stated above)

Attached: IQ.png (779x537, 128.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-long-covid-treatment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No refunds nigger

>no bleach injections
>no fishtank cleaner
>no light enemas
>no horse paste
Dropped

Attached: 4149.png (365x362, 19.56K)

>decrease IQ by 2 STDs
LMAO yuros are so gay they measure brain power in sexually transmitted diseases

>a bot made this thread

Attached: bush.png (1885x909, 1.28M)

inflammation is a good thing. It means your immune system is at work dealing with a pathogen or cancer or similar damage

inflammation is a necessary and needed response by the body. Reducing inflammation can hurt you more than it helps you. This is why the best thing is to let your body maintain equilibrium on its own without having to use expensive drugs or therapies to 'fix' anything. Knowing what drugs are best to use and how long to use them is something most doctors can't even get right, let alone anons with no medical experience who think they can defeat a laundry list of symptoms with the cureall cocktails provided by a shill scammer posting with a NATO flag on Any Forums. Probably 1pbtid too

"Long covid" so is this what they call modern food addicts having a piss poor immune system?

Since when has a virus lowered IQ? Sounds like fear propaganda to get people to take the worthless Jew jab.

Attached: 1600393767131.png (1358x1440, 1.51M)

So how exactly does that work?

This depends on the method of inflammatory reduction, whether it's masking symptoms or outright removing causes of symptoms.

user you better take the 5 shots so you don't lose 30 IQ points!

Good joke.

I have no idea what any of this is supposed to mean, but I still can't smell and my taste is weird since getting COVID last November. No jab cause fuck that, am I retarded now?

dead spikies causing inflammation around the body. The body thinks its an active virus and responds as such. If you're 1 month after infection you are not sick anymore, so suppressing the inflammation response is a good thing. I hit myself up with at least 5 anti-infllammatory remedies both drugs and foods. Within a week I was back to normal.

Try this
covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-long-covid-treatment/

Vaccinated are 8x less likely to catch covid, so this mostly affects unvaccinated who already have an IQ of 2, so it makes no difference to them

study was made on 60+ vaxxies who were severe ill (somehow the vaxx wasnt so effective after all) and not unvaxxed

You trusted a veterinarian.

Attached: 1647231334613.jpg (250x224, 9.19K)

>melatonin
WHY DO WYPIPO THINK THEY CAN GRIND AFRICAN KINGS AND QUEENS INTO POWDER PILLS?

>I have no idea what any of this is supposed to mean, but I still can't smell and my taste is weird since getting COVID last November. No jab cause fuck that, am I retarded now?

my taste is back but I swear I am actually dumber, I swear all my colleagues and clients are too.
Nobody 'gets' anything anymore, they just ramble on.
Not sure if its just depression from 2 years of trauma or what... but I really think everyone is a bit dumber, including my self.

T. never vaxxing.

.. I tried reading a book the other night, I couldn't focus or keep coherency for more than a few paragraphs/sentences at a time. Felt like it took for every just to read one chapter, and it was a chore.
Is there any meaningful test anyone here can think of we can use to compare our own cognitive ability pre and post covid?
I'm thinking 'best score' on computer game that you played consistently prior to vax?
I used to play civ on the hardest level, now I play it on like emperor with barbarians turned off..

Covid isn't real, it's a hoax