Why does no one talk about this?

The US is harboring a culture of meanness and materialism from gradeschool. Not to mention ignorance and hatred of history and knowledge, an ever shortening attention span is becoming the norm with kids now and overall they seem more apathetic and terrible.

Why do you think this is Any Forums? Why does our culture mold people into such monsters? Because as soon as those kids grow up they end up repeating the cycle with their children. Who fucking knows what the US is going to look like in 10 years, never mind 50.

Attached: 802.jpg (413x550, 33.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SE1nsleNzXA&list=OLAK5uy_mIG9t06JPjv87pn1Ocq2BL9rClliTjWJ8&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=UjCdB5p2v0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw the grading system corrupts the mind

Attached: 5g.gif (251x300, 1.23M)

youtube.com/watch?v=SE1nsleNzXA&list=OLAK5uy_mIG9t06JPjv87pn1Ocq2BL9rClliTjWJ8&index=2

We’re a society of Karen’s who all have a case of Münchausen Syndrome by Proxy.

When life is to easy nature turns the mother into a psycho causing the society to implode.

The Mouse Utopia

It's pick related. Hillbillies rule the USA. America is a hillbilly nation. A nation of majority non-hillbilly residents subjected to hillbilly tyranny.

Hillbillies have no education and know nothing but hatred and to be proud of their ignorance. Many are inbred which makes them inherently, genetically sociopathic. And I'm not a eugenicist by any means but simple medical fact inbreeding = sociopathy.

Attached: republicans.jpg (1216x1686, 279.05K)

Please, I’ve met a shit ton more idiots in the city then I ever did out in the country

You have to END hillbilly tyranny by restoring the USA to a true democracy. Abolish the electoral college and senate electoral system. It is due to the hillbilly hijack of American democracy that us lefties have decided it's appropriate to "replace" whites in the USA. It's not personal or "because we hate whites" it's because we can't simply be subject to your rightwing authoritarian tyrannical capitalist rule that oppresses and enslaves us any longer and for no reason. We're just trying to achieve our freedom, understand. It's not personal that we replace you, we're just trying to achieve our freedom

Attached: CHUDs seething.png (851x517, 167.24K)

What about childhood obesity?

Attached: mexican disaster.webm (640x640, 1.45M)

youtube.com/watch?v=UjCdB5p2v0Y

OP DO NOT LEAVE MY BRETHREN BEREFT OF FURTHER INPUT, A SINGLE POST BY SUCH A NOBLE GENTLEMAN WOULD NOT BE FITTING, OR ARE OU?

Attached: 1639691004096.jpg (1280x1500, 257.97K)

I'm sure you really care about these things with your super cool Sam Hyde picture. I'm sure you really care and would do something if your questions were answered; I'm very sure you're serious about your politics.

>You have to END hillbilly tyranny by restoring the USA to a true democracy. Abolish the electoral college and senate electoral system. It is due to the hillbilly hijack of American democracy that us lefties have decided it's appropriate to "replace" whites in the USA. It's not personal or "because we hate whites" it's because we can't simply be subject to your rightwing authoritarian tyrannical capitalist rule that oppresses and enslaves us any longer and for no reason. We're just trying to achieve our freedom, understand. It's not personal that we replace you, we're just trying to achieve our freedom
And you could have, at any point, just let us be free. Just supported true democracy, supported leftwing policies and human rights and human freedom but you chose not to. You chose to oppose all that. You CHOSE to be the villain so we had to replace you to achieve our freedom and rights. It never was personal

>we must turn the country into a third world shithole because of the electoral college
you already won through demographics, the country will be super majority non white when boomers die so I don't know why you're shilling this.

ALAS, IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE BEEN TRICKED! BEFUDDLED! HOODWINKED! MISDIRECTED, THE OP IS NOT WHO HE APPEARS TO BE, PLEASE, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD ANYMORE, UNLESS OP, MAKES EVEN THE SCORE, ALWAYS OBSERVE THE COUNT OF POSTS BY OP, AND IF IT DOES NOT EXCEEP ONE, THEN FLEE

I didn't really have any other images.

Nigger.

KEEP IN MIND I MADE THAT POST ON THE FLY AFTER 5 BEERS. WHAT CAN YOU SAY FOR YOURSELF

What are you drinking, user? I like Sam Adams.

Little parental involvement for most kids, both in education and daily life
Overmedication for perfectly normal behavior
The school system itself is designed to create worker drones
Ease invites sloth
Shorter attention spans means more effort to concentrate means more drugs and helps foil dangerous (to the system) plots
Shorter attention spans means the same rage bait can be recycled more and more

Attached: 1638495802044.jpg (720x707, 57.28K)

I NEED you to understand it's not personal and I HOPE you'll all wake up and start supporting humane leftwing policies rather than keeping yourselves enmeshed in a cycle of hatred and hatred of immigration and voting against your own economic interests due to that hatred of immigration which is used by rightwing demagogues to manipulate you into voting against your own economic interests

>if you vote left the immigration will end
Yeah that's what happened in california oh wait...

beer. i wont give you data to triangulate my location

You didn't really think this post of yours made any sense when you posted it, did you user? Like you didn't really think this was a coherent point, or poignant in any way, did you? You didn't miss the point of the thing I posted THAT hugely did you?