How did he do it?

How did he manage to convince Russians to kill other Russians in his pointless war?
In a short 8 years, he somehow managed to turn Ukraine from our sworn ally into our sworn enemy.

Attached: putin clap.jpg (3033x2275, 434.78K)

He protects his country from the nuclear attacks, which were supposed to come from the ukr side in about a year.

I love how Any Forums internet neckbeards know exactly what not even secret services know

he's trying to kick out the CIA installed ZOG from Kiev, retard

Attached: 1646161237017.jpg (1080x1080, 143.26K)

How do you, a fellow Any Forums internet neckbeard know exactly what secret services don't know?

He didn't have to start a war. Just expose all the evidence and Ukrainians would overthrow them themselves.

>muh CIA
This is the excuse commies always use.

You should kill your fellow russians. That's the life task of every good russian. Believe in Z.

Remember: this is not a war with Ukraine, and if it were it’d be against Ukrainian Nazis, and obviously the Nazis are supported by Evil Americans.

You know, lies.

Attached: CD004E63-F89B-4202-B0F6-7EFCE43049DB.jpg (345x194, 24.69K)

He told them they were fascists and the vatniks followed.

Hohols dehumanized themselves better than any propaganda could.

The jews have found out its very easy to start Christian vs. Christian wars.
Then duck out of the way and enjoy the fireworks.
Russia and Ukraine should be allies and round up the jews.

Attached: jews escaping ukraine.jpg (1049x1280, 150.9K)

Because he sperged out and annexed crimea.
Also disrupted peace in easstern region of donbas.

Attached: 1652199236493.png (254x219, 63.6K)

In 1992 Banderites begin to train with NATO.
NED injects 5 billion into brainwashing the ukies.
The ruling Galicia kikes of Ukraine are loyal to US Galicia kikes.
US embassy soon begins to call the shots leading up to Maidan.
Ukies been getting payed by local kikes to LARP as Europeans so that the US would allow them to become zogbots and for all this ukies and libshits are blaming based Russians.
KYS soros nigger

Top kek. Nice russian propaganda.
Every Ukrainian i talked with and mentioned the maidan protests support them.
After that there were 2 elections held with international observers stating that they were fair.
Majority of ukrainians knew themselves that being in russian zone of influence is shit and wanted to ally with west themselves.
And now after the russian attack they will never go with prorussian politicians ever again. Nice job.

Attached: 1651155622627.jpg (800x613, 43.84K)

The protesters should have just gone through with the next elections instead of overthrowing a democracy and installing a Jewish banker chosen by Kike Whore Foreign Secretary Victoria Nuland.
Now Ukies are suffering under the jew plague and the predictable russian response, can't say they didn't see that coming.

I love putin i wish i can becoming Russian

For some reason, it's easier to be pro-Putin, when you're not living in Russia.

Attached: inostrannyy_agent_2.png (1200x675, 723K)

Panslavism, the idea that there cannot be a slavic nation outside Russia

Kek, this. I had my father - a half russian himself experiencing a cognitive dissonance when he spoke with a russian lad leaving russia because putin made his life goals unattainable, just to be consoled by another russian living here that putin is teh bestest and the lad actually living there didn’t knew shit about his own country.
It’s fucking sad but for the sake of my own sanity and our family bonds I have informed my father the current events will not be discussed - ever. So far, he seems to keep his romanticised notions to himself.

It was very easy. The jewkrainians had a neo nazi militia calling eastern ukrainians subhumans and trying to genocide them.

>You should kill your fellow russians. That's the life task of every good russian. Believe in Z.

Attached: a magical place.webm (532x300, 2.8M)

Russians still have serf mentality.
They need strong leader to keep them under boot. Otherwise they lose their identity (yeltsin era). Russians are not suited for democracy so when Putin dies off, some other ex KGB officer will take the throne.

>Now Ukies are suffering under the jew plague
Actually the level of life has increased since 2014 there, they are suffering but due to russian agression.
>can't say they didn't see that coming.
Well there is the problem that russians can't handle rejection and the fact ukraine won't be in their zone of influence any more.

Attached: 1650123004745.png (830x2730, 76.5K)