How fucked is Ukraine?

The Ukraine has no significant Air Power. Their ground equipment is depleted. Allies are sending mid range XM-777 artillery, but that is ONE HALF the range of the mighty 2S7 as the USA isn’t sending the longest range shells, just basics.

The Russians can literally slow play this and stop when they want to. Artillery all day erreday to soften the Ukrainians and then roll in with troops supported by equipment.

Ez Pz

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2S7_Pion

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M777_howitzer

Attached: DFA4019F-DC8B-4AA8-BDD3-55E45BFE5233.gif (480x268, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hir.harvard.edu/ukraine-energy-reserves/
web.archive.org/web/20201016044340/https://www.bp.com/content/dam/bp/business-sites/en/global/corporate/pdfs/energy-economics/statistical-review/bp-stats-review-2019-natural-gas.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But muh Saint Javelin... the Snake Oil Island heroes... I don't feel good bros

that just means they're winning.

I would bet Russia is nearing ammo and manpower and morale depletion, they are drafting 50 year olds ffs, meanwhile Ukraine is getting resupplied to the tune of Russia's entire military budget and they have potential to mobilize 1 million men of fighting age with good morale

Attached: Ukraine will win gen Ben Hodges - Wikipedia (2).png (1020x998, 761.42K)

Craziest part is Reddit is still convinced the Ukrainian avengers are racking up 100 Russian kills for every one Ukrainian loss. 6 million Russian generals lost

>but it happened in my head

Attached: 1649768287085.jpg (914x1024, 103.24K)

kek

>Believes the propaganda

Any day now!

They're winning, two more counterattacks.

I can say that in past 2 days it become much worse for Ukraine. Town that's nearby my neigbouring town get under russian control in this week, so i feel a little bit safer. I'm from dpr btw.

nonsense. Ukraine declaring no male between 16-60 leaving shows how desperate they are. Russia has about 21,000,000 fighting age males they could potentially conscript, compared to 7,000,000 for Ukraine. Ammo is not a problem either, for one they make their own as well as imports from China. Morale, don't make me laugh, there is no way Russian Morale is lower than Ukrainian Morale.
Ukraine will end up a landlocked country with is richest areas of resources in Russian control. pic related.

Attached: 1652955355579.png (920x565, 94.59K)

Who gives a fuck about either Ukraine or Russia. I wish this retard slapfight would end. Don't give a fuck who wins so long as this shit fest comes to an end

all these maps with ukrainian resources are bullshit. They never show volume, "ukrainian oil and gas" is a literally meme.

what is ukrinian?
just a polish or polish-russian mutt?
i think they are polish mixed infiltrators, am i right?

speaking of snake island, it's funny that it was shilled as retaken by Ukraine while yesterday even the news said russians are building anti naval systems on it to blockage grain ships. Either Ukrainians are letting Russians peacefully install missile systems on territory under Ukrainian control or the news just contradicted themselves

Holy HIMARS will arrive and save the day just like in my Lord of the Rings. Russian orcs will be routed and destroyed completely.

You lie.
>hir.harvard.edu/ukraine-energy-reserves/
>web.archive.org/web/20201016044340/https://www.bp.com/content/dam/bp/business-sites/en/global/corporate/pdfs/energy-economics/statistical-review/bp-stats-review-2019-natural-gas.pdf

Attached: Untitled.png (825x301, 37.47K)

It's a very complicated question, depends on who we consider as ukrainian.
If we're talking about galicians, yes, they're polish-russian mutts.
If we're talking about kievan retards who consider themself as ukrainians, they're ethnically russians but they're denying that, bc in ex-ussr there's no such thing like civic nationalism, so they're simply denying their etnicity

If Russia stops at some point before taking Kiev, what will keep Ukraine from constantly attacking with western weapons?
If Russia does intend to take Kiev, did they just mess it up the first time? Is this a do-over? And how long will that take?

For you lazy fucks
>pic related

Attached: tldr.png (1215x655, 138.49K)

so i was correct poolish and poolsih influenced traitors.

move them all to pooland.
they will be happy there.
same spirit same mentality.

Do you know how dispersed they are? You can have 6 gorrilion amount of gas but it could be like 3-days of mining per 1km-sq. That's bullshit.

reminds me when twitter eceleb analysts said Russia will run out of missiles by April

Attached: 1648689801296.webm (1280x688, 2.72M)