Why is the universe like this?

why is the universe like this?

Attached: 79323426454.jpg (806x1022, 101.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0plv_nIzsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't know, don't care.

Hate niggers. Simple as.

Sounds like multidimensional crap to me.
The word "god" might make sense idk

God is a schizo

Attached: 1652820438800.jpg (1024x767, 67.32K)

we don't have a complete enough understanding of what's actually happening (and maybe we never will)

idk maybe because humans are actually specs compared to what is going on. Do you step on an ant and wonder what afterlife he is waiting for?

Attached: 8-cell-simple.gif (256x256, 687.22K)

Anything we discover today will be proven wrong tomorrow. Science is gay and a waste of time.

How can peoples' minds affect random number generators?

They don't. Stop strongly interpreting the dot.

it makes sense if you think about it...
think of it as the universe expanding.
if the universe is expanding, that means that is moving in to uknown territory, if the territory was alredy premeditated then there would be any expantion, so as it expand new territory is being created, as it is being created is revealing itself.
is the same thing, the future doesn' exist beyond that point is that simple

Attached: 1652852456287.jpg (718x1024, 117.02K)

I don’t get this meme.
Is it supposed to be “ as seen through the lense of “ or something whats the deal ?

electrons moving as particles vs waves depending upon wether they are being observed or not

What's to get? It's both ways but can't be both ways. Get smarter dude.

>whooooooa
>tiny photons behave differently when we observe them
>this means there's an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE where niggers were the colonizers and whypeeepol were slaves
>I fucking love science!!!!1
:O

Not talking about that bit of weirdness, though they did start their thing because of the effect.

It's been known forever and reproduced multiple times -- for some reason, if you get a bunch of humans trying to alter a string of random numbers with their mind, you will get a small but statistically significant effect

It's not, they made a mistake in their theory

I am smart.
If you looked through the slots up close you would see all the lines if you stand back you only see a single line through a slot.
It’s a retarded meme that means absolutely nothing and it needs to go away.

>It's been known forever and reproduced multiple times -- for some reason, if you get a bunch of humans trying to alter a string of random numbers with their mind, you will get a small but statistically significant effect
No you don't. You just read that somewhere and now you believe it. Ever reproduced the experiment? Yeah that's what I thought.

its a code optimisation in the simulation engine. You don't have to precisely simulate any part of the world not directly observed so you can just keep track of approximations and probabilities until someone makes an observation then you just roll some dice

Attached: 1653511733480.png (827x708, 666.89K)

it's obvious if you view it through the lens of bohmian mechanics. quantum mechanics is literally retard level bullshit. pilot wave theory is obviously correct.
youtube.com/watch?v=r0plv_nIzsQ

Attached: Pilot_Wave_1000.png (1000x571, 313.21K)

Using a photon detector can make the slits not experience an interference pattern, but that is only because the detector disturbs the light enough by causing it to be absorbed by an electron and re-transmitted.

I reproduced it right now, faggot

Attached: 1645881334481.jpg (462x462, 24.48K)