Been reading alot of twitter posts from people who were there....looks like the cops planned this wtf??...

been reading alot of twitter posts from people who were there....looks like the cops planned this wtf??? I've never believed schizos but now I have my doubts.... I also read the cops didnt kill the suspect, it was some random Border Patrol agent that randomly came in and shot him dead....did they legit do this on purpose?

Attached: schizos.png (817x845, 232.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kens5.com/article/news/crime/two-teens-arrested-in-mass-casualty-plot-in-2018-targeting-a-uvalde-middle-school/273-548565605
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this a left wing conspiracy theory or a right wing conspiracy thoery?

Glownig ops in plain sight for everyone to see, how long will zogbot faggots keep up their act of willful blindness

left wing don't have conspiracy

link the tweet you fucking double nigger

police were in on it. not all of them.
school was in on it. door left unlocked.

Same shit different election

Co-op between the cartel and US gov. Obviously these bean dips were compromised.

He is probably the same kid they busted 4 years ago in Uvalde who said he was gonna kill lots of people in 2022: kens5.com/article/news/crime/two-teens-arrested-in-mass-casualty-plot-in-2018-targeting-a-uvalde-middle-school/273-548565605
>sloppy job mossad

>looks like they planned it
no, it looks like they were cowards who wouldn't go in to stop it

Glowies so incompetent they finally redpilled normies on false flags.

>left wing don't have conspiracy
not even 'white man bad'?

>glow in the dark kills some kids for political reasons
>libshit retards use this as justification to defund da police because even when their families are being murdered they are still willing zogbots

yeah, I never got into this shit as well. but this is weird shit

fake, no link

These people are so retarded. This was basically a hostage situation. Do they think cops are regularly letting people into buildings where a gunman is holding hostages to confront him? What the hell is some random Mexican going to do, tackle the guy? Think they're all Juan McClane. The cops were preventing these idiots from getting killed. Twitter dipshit don't live in the real world

the school was a gun free zone so the cops couldnt enter it without facing federal charges.

A fat beaner mom actually jumped the fence, got inside the school, and got her two kids out. A FUCKING GOBLINA had more courage than those faggot cops. So shut the fuck up bootlicker.

Attached: 1652934859346.jpg (253x255, 17.79K)

seems like it was certainly him

God I hope you get raped to death by a pack of niggers. It became a hostage situation because of the police. All they had to do was follow him in and put him down. But sit back in your grandmother's armchair and pontificate more you greasy fucking NEET faggot.

Not just the piggies, it's glow noggers too.

cops are all mexicans

While I agree it's fucking insane they waited an hour to go in, I see no issue not allowing emotional parents going into the building while an active shooter is present. Someone would of got killed and immediately the media would be crucifying law enforcement.

Thank you for telling the truth

This is bigger than "policing". Something much bigger.

>Would of

It's would have you fucking spic. And their kids ended up dying anyway. Your country needs to sink to the bottom of the ocean at this point jesus christ.

Based

every altar needs bouncers.

>you don't have the right to risk your own life to save your kids when coward cops won't do it...
>using optics fag arguments
KYS

Attached: 1642028703325.png (615x611, 187.59K)

>And their kids ended up dying anyway.
More people would have been dead if law enforcement parents go in is what I'm saying. Law enforcement blew it, just not in this regard.

Blow yourself. With a shotgun. Fucking faggot.