AUSSIE BROS - WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1061x660, 208.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/article/queensland-to-follow-victoria-with-ban-on-nazi-and-other-hate-symbols/zxzfq8rfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anybody here play the speed racer game this game anyone

Attached: 35FAA987-C5E1-4254-AEAB-0AAEAB278DC5.jpg (288x177, 16.77K)

Lmao

Attached: 2398.jpg (1080x1102, 163.09K)

My grandmother would drive over a cop if she could see over the wheel. Nobody on this island respects police anymore. And that's a good thing.

Meanwhile on the other island it's just fascism and chinamen. Fuck mainlanders, they're the ones who broke Australia.

>to size livestock
what does that even mean bros

Attached: 1629037208401.png (374x347, 129.47K)

They're doing it to protect the citizens against Chinese virus spreaders.

Based. We need more authoritarianism like this to stamp out the infiltrators.

Wow that is really fucked

Straight up attack on humanity... You can't even fuck off and live off the earth. What is the pretense? Global warming I assume.

You all are about to get purged.

This just doesn't sound realistic, can someone confirm this is actually in the bill?

>Victoria is all of Australia

I've seen this thread before, I looked at the bill mentioned, and I couldn't see any of the shit you're talking about.

Anglos are in clown overdrive.

I'm beginning to think chinks aren't the actual problem.

What's wrong with growing some plants in your yard? This seems like a plan to starve people once the food wars begin

Not as far as I could see, but I just skimmed the bill while searching relevant keywords.

Man, what a shame that every Aussie just happened to have lost their firearms at the bottom of a lake.

sbs.com.au/news/article/queensland-to-follow-victoria-with-ban-on-nazi-and-other-hate-symbols/zxzfq8rfm
Oooh shit cunt u see from the aboongs

>I'm beginning to think chinks aren't the actual problem.
Neo-cons may be pushing for war with China, but China is run by Jews and therefore they're a problem as much as our Jewish controlled leaders are. Wait until Labor start negotiating on Belt & Road before you say that. If you want more details about this then i am willing to post a lot of information on it.

Attached: ZOGchina.png (882x605, 367.06K)

Is there any chance that despite their hand in the famine and purge that today china is acting ok their own?

What is the actual reason for this (that they are claiming)

It's not as bad as it sounds. But it is a step in the direction of banning people from growing their own food. I just wish people wouldn't confuse real issues with hyperbole. I think it is the reason normies switch off.

I think its just to give them some power to stop johnny foreigners growing bio hazards they smuggled over in their suitcase, they aren't stopping anyone having a regular vegetable garden

Victoria is a lost cause, normally the centre for most of the far left political moves.

>they aren't stopping anyone having a regular vegetable garden

soon.exe

Attached: riccpdolgsdgs54.jpg (500x601, 34.4K)

That's part of the Victorian farm bill it's as big and as convoluted as a US spending bill, there's all sorts of shit in there that would take a legion of lawyers to decipher.

>gab

>centipede nation staff

I'm sure this is 100% truthful