Estrogen Water Russia

Hi Any Forums sorry for english
I saw news about estrogen contamination water for Americans and Europeans, I thought the same could be happening in Russia, our young men all do not look sturdy like older generations. Picture is me. How to fix estrogen water problem?

Attached: 16209118377480.jpg (1603x3977, 772.54K)

10/10 would rape your femboy bussy

Alexapure water filter

Post more faggot

Ouch. You can't really fix that, because it's beyond a water issue. I think you have a genetic condition. I'm still going to send hugs your way, because that's all I've got to give you.

WTF those are woman hips
How does estrogen in the water change your bone structure and body type?

That image isn't a male. That waist to hip ratio is impossible unless they also have Klinefelters syndrome.

Attached: 2837408124123.png (825x930, 333.33K)

I've got this and I'm a SEA mutt. It's literally and pathetically over.

>healthy
>no dick

I assure, I am man. I try going to gym and eating protein but nothing makes me sturdier.

You have Klinefetlers Syndrome. I don't know how to break it to you. You are neither a man nor a woman.

I have the same problem, and I'm 5'4" lol

I looked up on Yandex and maybe you are right
Is it plastic cause? How can I help fix?

It doesn't. He(it) possibly has XXY syndrome and should get tested immediately.

It's lifelong user. Go to your doctor and have him test you for it.

Rough. Might as well transition

yeah perfect trap physique

You can still lead a good life.

You're an alien.
I bet your facial features are fucked up as well.

just get a sex change

Just own it. Find others with the same condition, get matching track suits, and learn to breakdance.

>picture is me
>its a 14 digit Any Forums file
sigh... fags

No it's an XXY-chromosome.
It means your both male and female.
I won't claim it's as God intended but as you're born this way, together with 1 in every 2500 men, it's natural to be that way.
Best bet is to learn to accept it and if guys give you shit about it, tell them you're man enough to handle your feminine side.

Also wear dresses and show women how to female.
They fucking hate that. It's memes.

>That waist to hip ratio is impossible

i dont know friend, some trannies had a femenine waist maybe some teenagers are really more suseptible to estrogen.

Attached: C_TseJJUMAEn2WQ.jpg (528x960, 39.77K)

God doesn't specify anything about that.

I will never cut off my penis..
my face is also really feminine lol
How?

Find something you enjoy doing that doesn't involve sex. You can't have children usually if you have this, but there are exceptions.

the gap and the angle of the femurs definitely indicate a female pelvis.

estrogen water is a real thing tho. women's sexual liberation has been making faggots, to say nothing of obesity, microplastics, other xenoestrogens and even globohomo propaganda.

Attached: chart8.jpg (900x506, 58.54K)

Holy shit Ive fucked girls with less curves than you, grim

I like cleaning and cooking..

Find people in your community with this condition. That way you don't feel alone. I'd recommend getting tested immediately, so you can get some closure.

Feminine penises are much better than axe wounds user. You already have bussy for use by cock. All you need to complete it is estradiol

Christians will insist any such thing as XXY is baphomet heresy though.
It could well be that XXY is a growing demographic, if so we need to know if that's where mankind is headed.
Possibly, it's something we all used to be.
Preferably, it's not.
All I know is that me being XXY as well, I'm way too fucking empathic to be a guy and too butch to be a chick, and there's no place for guys like me in the Christian world.
What's a guy supposed to do when men's jeans won't fit his hips and dresses/skirts are gay as fuck huh.
Pull a gun on every midwit who freaks out?
It's fucked up.
Just gotta keep trimmed down and pray you'll never have to walk through the women's section just to find clothes that fit.
I'm so fucking sick of people

Why are you apologizing for the anglos?

Damn no wonder you guys keep getting raped in the army.