Arm the teachers

If cops are going to take an hour to respond to a school shooter why not have capable armed teachers?

At least they'd have a fighting chance as opposed to just waiting for the fat cops to show up after the massacre.

Some schools are ready do this, one of the more famous ones is in Colorado.

Attached: 180314-Messer-school-shooting-hero_zmw6xm.jpg (1566x881, 109.63K)

Even better idea, arm all the students.

My schoolteacher defeated a gunman with kind words. So I'm not sure why guns should be illegal. Rather, mental illness should be illegal. We have brain scanners now. We can test for who is a Jew-brained killer.

Start with defunding the police.

More guns for everyone!!!
You get a gun, I get a gun, who else needs a gun? You? No problem, have two guns on the house.

Attached: 1653591517756.jpg (700x455, 163.11K)

from 1903-1966 there virtually zero mass shootings in schools. Despite many schools having rifle clubs and guns on campus.

Modern faggotry has lead to this problem. Cultural Marxism, lack of mental institutions and forced big pharma meds and the DE-masculinization of boys has created this mess.

I mean the cats not going back in the bag on the gun thing. with over 400 million floating around the country good luck.

I love when people talk about saris and drugs causing shootings and in the same breathe say teachers should be armed. Teachers are by and large the most drugged out portion of the population I have no stats on this but maybe you should look into it,
>t. Former public school teacher

I don't know. There are a lot of psycho bitches out there who will power trip and probably put a hole in a kid's shoulder while waving it around.

I assume most of the teachers with balls enough to CC would be mainly male coaches/history teachers. Who are less likely to be medicated.

Teachers should be allowed, but not required, to CC in the workplace

Yes, it wouldn't be mandatory but for those comfortable with it I think they should be allowed.

Science/math was a shit show. Everyone would talk about when they get their re-up in xanax or klonipen(sp?)

>imply a reasonable suggestion is absurd by making an absurd suggestion in response

Attached: 1561695720556.png (374x535, 177.12K)

Maybe less gun will help, certainly works in chicago and nyc.
Less gun, more gun-free zone, turn the entire country into a school zone. police should destroy all other guns, but also defund them since they are oppressive. Welcome more beaners with mental illness please.

>Implying cool wine aunt teachers would ever arm themselves.
>Ever

The winchesters people owned in that time period weren't as effective for mass shootings as modern guns

Just get rid of guns……. Fuck it

School kids from the 50s probably would be armed and take out the school shooter themselves.

Unfortunately the destruction of white masculine America has pussified our nation greatly.

Attached: XZRZWTF2Q5GXTBZTE6MJBBKFXM.jpg (1280x890, 190.01K)

You're only moderately retarded, the ar 15 was hyper popular as a sporting rifle then too.

>Welcome more beaners with mental illness please.
More beaners with mental illness with an ever-growing number of guns? Sounds great!

I simple revolver or shotgun could have worked well, also there were virtually no significant school shooting in America until Columbine, were they simply used a shot gun and pistols.

>Arm the teachers
Not really necessary. Armed security and metal detectors and single entrances are the answer. It worked in the 80's it can work now.

>If cops are going to take an hour to respond
they didn't "take an hour to respond." they secured the perimeter for the operation

the whole bumbling cowards angle is PR for them getting caught providing infantry support to the shooter