Anons

How does Switzerland do it??

Every male there owns an sg 550

Attached: 1653533066190.jpg (1170x1494, 708.96K)

White

monoculture or race. take your pic

Attached: 1653445909434.jpg (565x524, 44.42K)

Complete mystery to me. I wonder what could be different about Switzerland compared to America. Must be the weather.

White ppl dumbass. White american have the same gun crime rates as belgum.

Ssri prescription is low, nuclear families are high, relatively (emphasis on relative) low % of disaffected minorities. Also their flag is a big plus.

Attached: 18A820C8-DEEE-46F4-B77F-3AB4A697D8EB.jpg (1024x765, 91.28K)

What a beautiful AK 10

N

anyone who thinks switzerland is white or "monoculture" is a fucking retard who has never been there

The country is rapidly becoming a brown shithole like all the rest of Western Europe and the population replacement is most visible in the younger demographics. There's plenty of Swiss schools now that are 60, 70, 80% migrants and at least half of those will be MENA shitskins or even worse ethnic horrors.

No niggers

they dont let in fags, just look at how hard it is to get citizen ship there.

It's wealth inequality and suppression of the poor. So, yeah, Jews I guess.

Okay well you'll get your shootings just wait for those niggers to get big enough to rape

glowniggers don't groom kids in their countries

The swiss get military training before being allowed to buy their gun at the end. Even the gun owners that don't go through conscription are throughly drilled in firearm safety. It's a part of their culture. They take their guns very seriously.
>be murcia
>need mah gunz so I can self defence me a nigger after I rear end him.

Attached: 1631982814430.jpg (617x530, 46.82K)

This!

Attached: Interracial violent crimes year 2018.jpg (1024x860, 74.47K)

Racism knows who got the money

Shit looking around my usual spots , how the fuck do i get this bad boy in the US, import only ?

Attached: front-award-pendejos.jpg (512x512, 30.38K)

why are nearly all mass shooters whit then??

It's because 67% of Americans are FUCKING RETARDED.

this

/thread

plus switzerland is about the size of medium USA city about 8.5 million

Our glowniggers don’t do gay ops because our mega cuck people are easy on giving up gun right because we are a gay direct democracy who loses rights every other sunday

They aren't, but the few who are know how to use a gun. Most gangsters can't shoot for shit.

>medium sized
maybe in china but how many cities do you have with 8.5 million peoples