How messed up is the population just from bad water?

>be me
>order water testing stick
>check $300 filter
>150 score
>check tap
>165
>check bottle of water
>20

how fucked is it that we just drink garbage water and everyone is being poisoned like this? I have to order a distiller just to avoid this problem

Attached: 54FF263F-D5C5-4CAA-A522-3E4EF47CBE23.jpg (540x482, 29.78K)

always buy a water filter.

take the medieval pill and start drinking wine.

Are you saying your $300 filter barely did anything?

>numbers
20 what? Units? of What??? Water quality?

OP, explain.

>water testing stick
what is it testing? TDS?

Probably ppm, and he's a retarded so he doesn't know what hard water is.

how much does mountain dew test

>I have to order a distiller just to avoid this problem
I hope you know how that works op

there are things that evaporate before water, includign toxic things

meaning that if you want to properly distill water you need to do it the chemical way, meaning at the same temperature very long, first to get rid of all the stuff that boils before 100 degrees, then exactly at 100 degrees for the water

>he's a retarded

Attached: 1653497413485.png (593x584, 20.02K)

Yeah and some waters in 7/11 have a tag that says more better water idiocracy is real and it’s coming

the water filter isnt supposed to block minerals. i suspect hes testing TDS (total dissolved solids), which doesnt really tell you what those solids are.

New charchol filters will put out a higher TDS until you run them in, because basically lose bits of carbon filter are washing out.

20 TDS in the bottle water means almost no minerals which will make you deficent if thats all you drink.

it’s 5-6 years old but there’s 2 that were suppose to be used for 10,000 gallons or 10 years worth. Fucking alex jokes lied to me!

Attached: 2AB6575D-FB2F-4783-BACF-B5C871F52D42.jpg (999x510, 397.52K)

>have a tag that says more better water
our water is bester than our competitor "best water" folks.

Hey that hurts my feelings, take it back!

I’m just gonna let the machine do the work and the charcoal filter cleanse it

>Testing the efficiency of a carbon filter (like the black berkey filters) by measuring TDS of the filtered water is of no use whatsoever since a carbon filter does not address TDS. Carbon filters rely on adsorption to remove impurities that give water a bad taste or smell.
>Carbon filters can remove toxic substances such as VOCs, chlorine, and other harmful byproducts in the water.
>They generally can’t remove the dissolved solids from water.

There's plenty of harmful things in water that a simple carbon filter can't filer out too.

In all honesty bottled water in glass bottles is probably the highest quality water you can drink

my filter said it takes out all those mineral things

Do like the Russians and drink vodka instead of water