Big Tech worst thing to ever happen to US

The Big Tech meme was a plan from the get-go to give the demoshits a reason to let in millions of pajeets to run our country's tech and get them into the democrat party. Any guess why Bill Gates and the other elites sold off tech companies to pajeets? Ever notice why H1B's are handed out like candy to pajeets? It's always for the "tech talent". Biggest BS ever. 20 years ago there were barely any shitjeets in power in USA, now they run our tech and shitted their way into the government. America was just fine when Americans/Europeans were our programmers. In fact, pajeet programmers are actually worse. I've lived long enough to see both sides and the UI/UX of American developers is way better. Big Tech social media platforms have been anti-First Amendment, anti-Trump, and totally rigged because the poos run all that shit. Don't forget all the spyware and data collection on you, too. The pajeet invasion is just flat out embarrassing. I've been around multiple blue states and main cities and theyre literally everywhere. Their grandparents, cousins, and kids too. They have stupid names and awful accents. They're buying all the houses while legal US citizen millennials are suffering. I honestly think poos have less empathy than Asians. If you're not them, you are viewed as shit tier dumb fucks, every single time. The most stubborn people ever. They have no sense of humor, give you dirty looks, can't produce good music or entertainment, and practice nepotism more than anyone. Poo pajeets don't give the slightest fuck about the Americans they are invading, not to mention their shit bathing religion is literally worshipping demons, drunkards, cows and elephants, it's the highest form of idolatry. Tech H1B's need to be cancelled immediately. If Republicans win the midterms and Trump comes back but they don't put a stop to the pajeet invasion I'm never voting again.

Attached: techpoos.jpg (886x589, 138.09K)

>worst thing to ever happen to US
History lesson:
>Weimar Germany is the jew capital of the world
>Hitler rightfully expels the jews
>Jews then claim Hitler supposedly killed literally ***HALF*** the world jew population and took their wealth etc.
>only a few thousand bodies ever found
>4+ million jews show up in America during the world war years
>millions more show up in newly created Israel post-WW2
>more jews alive post-WW2 and today than ever before
>jews become far more powerful post-WW2 and today than ever before
>The USA becomes the new jew capital of the world
It really makes one think.

Attached: jew population.jpg (1554x1445, 548.56K)

>4+ million jews show up in America during the world war years
Thanks to this freedom of information act, we now know to what great lengths jews went to cover-up this fact.

Attached: CIA jews in USA.jpg (850x1098, 410.75K)

then get of Any Forums and make your own big tech

>demoshits
Jew political, funding and voting data:

Jews > Poos. At least Jews have a sense of humor, can produce good sitcoms and art. Kys cowshit worshipper. Anything is better than pajeets.

Attached: 1630978877059.jpg (692x1024, 54.22K)

its funny cause when they first showed this ceo i thought he was a token pajeet that was born and raised in america but hes a literal sstreet shitter apoo that can barely speak english

transhumanism is satanic. those who refuse Christ will die forever, pain eternal.

Attached: Screenshot_20220426-181514~2.png (720x393, 224.43K)

In February 2017 after Trump won the 2016 election, Kshama Sawant (pic rel) called for a "wave of protests and strikes" on May Day, including "workplace actions as well a mass peaceful civil disobedience that shuts down highways, airports, and other key infrastructure". Her statement was controversial: Seattle Mayor Ed Murray said that it was "unfortunate and perhaps even tragic for an elected official to encourage people to confront and engage in confrontations with the police department" and the Washington State Patrol called the writings "irresponsible" and "reckless".

Poo pajeets vote Democrat too idiot. Imagine thinking shitjeets are any different (besides having shittier skin and smelling bad). HAHAHAHA.

Attached: kshama%203.jpg (2303x1295, 361.99K)

Based. Hindi faggots will have an awful Judgement Day. Those smelly faggots worship fake demonic 8 armed elephants over God. Death to these subhuman idolaters. I fuck with pajeets any chance I get in public. Americans need to wake the fuck up the poopjeet invasion is the real current problem going on in our country, they're everywhere.

Attached: fghfghdddddd.jpg (1002x507, 68.31K)

Imagine the smell

Americans must stop the shitjeet hindi subhuman take over. Don't let these shit bathers boss you around in the work place or in public.

Attached: 1635293109572.gif (498x416, 3.08M)

Big Tech is a monopoly funded by shitjeets and the democratic party you fucking idiot. Americans figured this out during the 2016 election. A little late to the party arent ya.

Who do you think banned Alex Jones? Big Tech. All because some shitjeets obeyed their Demoshit masters. They STILL haven't unbanned Alex or Trump. Wake the fuck up, moron. Remember when this dumb poopjeeta got destroyed by Joe Rogan and Tim Pool?

Attached: vijaya-gadde-joe-rogan-march-2019.png (1088x513, 188.17K)

checked. fairly based. I'm an angry fucking dick, and I sperg out on here.. But God saves people from all nations. I just made a FB friend with a. Christian pajert in India... dude could get killed for being Christian. don't fuck with these silly dude for now reason. love of Christ is most important. however. yeah. I know the browning of America is real. and not good.

Poos are subservient commie shits, like slightly less stupid beaners. They'll do whatever they're told without question.

yeah I'm seeing it. I'm surprised how much I hate Italians and Indians.

G
L
O
B
O

H O M O

Agreed. Indian Christians are fine, hell even the Moslems are more based than the Hindus. Hinduism is extremely, extremely evil. I am not a Moslem but I can absolutely see why Moslems hate Hinduism. It's the most batshit crazy, retarded, unstable, and directionless religion there is. Hindus literally worship demonic alien and monster like figures. It's like something out of a kids sci-fi show or something. How anyone could be an adult and engage in this behavior is frightening. They worship cows, elephants, drunkards and shit over God. It attracts western hippies and other new age, low IQ idiots. Hinduism is one big coping mechanism by schizos because they don't like the fact that there's only one God and that Judgement Day is real. It's that simple.

Italians are way more respectable than shitjeets. Italian immigrants love America and New York and gave us good Italian mafia entertainment. Never met an Italian that practiced shit bathing, either. Also their women are hotter.

Attached: 1653512376101.webm (700x392, 2.91M)

I know I have no idea how evil Hinduism really is. but I know its bigger teir or worse. what is this penis wrapping bullshit!? also sorry, I hate Italian tough guy and overly vocal female sterieotypes that are real. Italians emote like niggers.

obviously Italians are better. I just don't trust them. and their false alpha bravado