How do so many of the individuals posting on Any Forums, those from non-English speaking countries...

how do so many of the individuals posting on Any Forums, those from non-English speaking countries, write in such perfect English? I have never seen a thread where there is broken english (in the sense that it looks like a non-english speaker trying to write in english, not pol slang)

Attached: 198490B4-A2EF-4481-8D98-965C97DB8E5D.jpg (750x637, 118.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deepl.com/en/translator
twitter.com/AnonBabble

VPNs

english is the most simple most nigger tier language in europe, it takes a few weeks to learn and master completely

>crying about bad English
>uses capitalized "English" in the first sentence
>uses lowecase "english" in the second sentence
NGMI

Im not pissed off about it, im legitimately just curious

so you are saying they can change their national flags using VPNs?

We have englisch in school, started in 4th grade for me -- besides that, its an easy fucking language to learn

This is because we are better than you - in every single aspect. Reason why you are being replaced.

Because we are taught english at school as a secondary language.
And it is very useful.
I wouldn't say mine is perfect but i have been told by US people than it was better than some people that have it as a native language.

America is so retarded and uneducated that literally everyone else in the world speaks and writes English better than them.

i played video games in english during my childhood

Yes, with a Any Forums pass you can use a vpn and change your geolocation flag. Also, many probably use translators or autotranslators not to mention in many places English is taught as a secondary language (sometimes better than English-speaking countries themselves).

Attached: 140294651784215.jpg (540x580, 91.94K)

no shit its easy for you you already know german

English is the default language of the internet. Most ESLs can actually write fairly well online, and even if they can't, there's some pretty fuckin' crazy translators out there now.
Sure, Google Translate is... okay-ish, but then you've got shit like deepl.com/en/translator and you're set to talk like any American.

Also VPNs.

English*
Europe*
completely.*

It's called "having the Internet instead of having to glean phrases from the occasional foreign-language magazine on the newsstand that is swiftly collected by the KGB or it's local franchisee, followed by the muffled sound of a gunshot and the newsstand's owner taking a permanent vacation".

English is everywhere that's why. It's not a hard language either. Tho a lot of EU flags, all Jap flags, most SEA flags are Americans living there, and many VPNs

Attached: 1653621834943m.jpg (955x1024, 119.34K)

In my country (and I assume most EU countries), it's mandatory to learn a second language. Choices at my school, were english and german. I chose english, because it was easy, and already was exposed to it, with all the video games, and pop culture. In hindsight, I may have made a mistake, because english is so extremely easy, that I would have learned it anyways, and german would probably paid out real well, in employment, at least, before all the covid bullshit, and the 2015 migrant crisis.

They're addicted to the english internet. The only place online they speak their own language is CS servers.

Mutts can't even imagine that anyone is capable of speaking more than 1 language. Mutt education kek

Spanish is everywhere in America.

Is your spanish as good as europeans english?

90% of the people here are just employees the other 5% are incels who can’t do math

It is
>and was exposed to it already
Not
> and already was exposed to it

Fekete pont

Also expats and tourists. more flags since phoneposting

No, but our country hasn't been conquered and Americanized as yours has.