Race realism

Does anyone remember RageAfterStorms race realism video, and how she disappeared and her channel got memory holed right after

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 10.33K)

The one true Queen, long forgotten.

Attached: 1498807004817.webm (1920x1080, 83.11K)

The less discussion and debate on race realism, the more gay Any Forums becomes every day.
It is the topic. With it the crown of all, the JQ, will be hand waved away.
With it all falls into place.
It is the cure all for false worldview. Race realism is the philosophical battleground that the outcome for all else balances upon.
If you don’t think it important you are wrong, if you do, based. Pick one, anons.

Pretty sure it was kraut and his academics

>tfw race realist brazilian mutt

Attached: file.png (897x809, 749.53K)

She was extremely based and also beautiful. I hope she's happy.

her names alison pead lol

She didn't get memoryholed, but yeah, that was sort of the point where she had to be more careful about what she said. Then it became no longer worth it for her to post her videos online. There was that really cute English girl who was a White identarian and she lost all her followers when she revealed she's part Jewish. I don't care though she cute as fuck.

God, I always wanted to face fuck this chick.

Attached: 1628739141987.png (178x178, 20.12K)

I wanted to mate/mastodon her, but her dad apparently died and it might have been related to her bad thoughts so she went dark

jews deserve nothing but death.

death to the jews.

Not the cute ones who think they're White.

Yeah I remember.

Attached: 1509066089314.jpg (815x670, 71.14K)

extremely surprised you didnt put a specific subset of words into your post

I wish I could remember the name of that English girl. She would do videos with nothing but a towel and be like, 'Ello Chaps, we must secure a future for our children and the White race.'

Her boyfriend was literally a sand nigger though. All of these e thots are just grifters wanting your money

You're thinking of that canadian.

No her too as well as millennial milli and Anne coulter

Women are literally 1/3 human.

They’re jealous of men because they can’t orgasm. The orgasm is generated in the prostate. They cope with the whole “g-spot” thing, but it’s literally not possible for a woman to cum. The still have lust though, so their perversions on their perennially barren quest for the mythical O will know no bounds.

Cause most white guys are fucking losers meanwhile middle eastern men have higher testosterone in their childhood than the average white adult male.

Do you and your boyfriend use protection when you fuck each other?

yeah she was good for some fap material

You mean after split cock kraut contacted her employers to get her fired? Her facial structure has always given me kike vibes though.

she got discord op'd before the public knew about discord ops