Are most of non-white men cowards?

Whenever I see a man doing brave things like being firefighters etc it's always a white man. I just read about how the uvalde police chickened out against that shooter and found it weird like how could this happen in a place like america? then I go see images of them and they are all spics. Coincidence?

I'm not white/western BTW, not a bootlicker of whites either

Attached: images.jpg (468x655, 25.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jb32T7EfJAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

reveal the flag first

Please show flag user. Also yes, you're right, most nonwhites are Cowards. There are a few exceptions though, i.e. Kamikaze pilots, but most shitskins are pure cowards. It's why niggers always fight you 5 to 1 and only play the knockout game with old ladies and basedboys.

Attached: AB Chad vs niggers prison knife btfo.webm (488x398, 1.61M)

>Picks a fight with someone old enough to be their grandfather
>Gets their ass kicked anyway

Attached: Cholo spic vs chad White boomer.webm (400x400, 993.45K)

Attached: BWC vs nigger.webm (540x960, 2.8M)

Here's my flag, why do you ask?

Thank you OP. It's because israelis and other shills often use memeflags while shitting up the place.

Attached: Show flag.jpg (718x2709, 482.79K)

>Claim other races are coward
>Pull .webm of a white guy being coward and using melee weapon against handcuffed black males

You nazi racists low IQ pigs never fail to be buried to your neck in Contradictionary lies

>lives in a european founded country
>lives in the west hemisphere
>I'm not western guys
Explain yourself, mutt das americas.

Show flag.

Attached: Based white boy.webm (362x640, 1.59M)

Whites are just as coward, dude.
Don't try to prove otherwise, I believe in equality when comes to being a piece of shit, there's good and bad in every society, culture and human tribes.
Of course in some tribes there are more cowards than other, which still, doesn't disprove my point.
Whites back in the day were very coward toward every single race, and that's because they had bigger number and more advanced tech, now that everybody is equally the same technologically(kind of) they don't do coward stuff anymore, but they still do.
We all know whites are one of the most cowards of the planet simply because they do backstab and steal everything they can to be on top.
I've seen this multiple times and occasion throughout history.

Attached: skynews-elon-musk-tesla-lockdown_4980036.jpg (2048x1152, 211.64K)

I'm a hillbilly in a super white south. There's a reason "shooters" don't happen here. You wouldn't get anywhere with 50% of the population packing and more than happy to shoot you in the cunt just for funsies.

>Be white male.
>Stop yeilding when walking down the road for minorities.
>dont even move off to the side.
>stare straight ahead and walk through them.

>they always move out of the way.
>only ever bump shoulders with white males.

At least White people have the balls to show their flags. Show me one gif of a bunch of White men doing this.

Attached: Nigger flash mob stomping.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

>Show .webm of antifa doing coward shit
>In the .webm there's whites and black together doing coward shit
>Antifa is an very white organization

Again, contradictionary lies. buried in..

I'd say most men besides chinks and most pajeets are not cowards.

I feel like sometimes Americans and Whites take their jobs more seriously.

There are lazy or cowardly Whites, but in general compared to some other countries they try their best using advanced techniques to control/solve crime, violence or dangerous situations.

Yes. A few years ago, some (((people))) were kvetching about how White fire departments are. There was even one of those famous grifting niggresses that said "damned White men and their *shuffles deck* saving people."

Attached: Firelife.jpg (1124x1124, 165.96K)

Mostly blacks.

Attached: Nigger attacks elderly white woman.webm (222x400, 1.53M)

You're looking at it wrong. All men are cowards to a certain extend but the white man has empathy that makes him overcome it. Only a white man would jump into a pool to save his drowning dog from an alligator, because his love is bigger than his fear.

Phallic intimidation, a primal fear

>Only a white man have empathy
>ONLY A WHITE MAN
>ONLY!
youtube.com/watch?v=jb32T7EfJAc

on average

white people resonate at a higher frequency. the physical body is better capable of calculating between right and wrong decision making. it can better gauge between whether a decision benefits the self and others in a balanced way.

nonwhites have more difficulty balancing self-others' benefit. white people can sense the right opportunity to exchange themselves for the other person. whereas with other races it isn't so clear which moment is right. this is because whites have a higher level of sexual refinement. that is, whites combine masculine and feminine energies at a higher pitch of refinement. this is a general but not universal principle. but the point is that the white has the right level of mastery (masculine) mixed with the right level of feeling(feminine) which allows them to make decisions which can benefit themselves and others. this does not mean it is selfish, it just means that they can create situations that are dignified because they can sense how this is perceived by others and also how they will benefit and how others will benefit. it is a calculation done instinctively. whites are just a more highly refined race, just as the hindus teach.

Stop this contradictionary shit, we all know humans are equally a mess and there's soulless humans in every society, culture and tribe.