TORONTO - SCHOOL SHOOTING FOILED!!

toronto.citynews.ca/2022/05/26/scarborough-schools-lockdown-man-with-rifle/

>The Special Investigations Unit (SIU) is investigating after Toronto police shot and killed an armed man neay an elementary school in Scarborough’s Port Union area.

>Officers were called to the Maberley Crescent and Oxhorn Road area, near Lawrence Avenue East and Port Union Road, just after 1:30 p.m. Thursday following reports a man was seen carrying a rifle.

>Toronto Police Chief James Ramer said that responding officers were confronted by the individual, but would not provide any further details as to what transpired, only reiterating that there is no threat to public safety and that officers will step up patrols in the area.

>The SIU said in a brief statement that two officers shot at the man, who was later pronounced dead at the scene.

>Toronto Mayor John Tory said he hopes more information will be forthcoming as the SIU delves further into the case.

>“Given recent tragic events, I can’t imagine the fear felt by kids, teachers, and parents until the lockdown was lifted,” he said in a statement. “No one should have to feel that fear and I’m so thankful everyone in the school was able to safely go home tonight. Thank you to police for the work they do every day to keep our city safe.”

>Witness Mike Grieve tells CityNews police shot an armed man roughly 100 metres from William G. Davis Junior Public School.

>“I drove around the neighbourhood and heard that they were looking for someone armed with an assault rifle, and they ended up shooting him,” Grieve said in a video sent to CityNews, which shows a heavy police scene and paramedics.

>William G. Davis Junior Public School, along with Joseph Howe Senior Public School, and Sir Oliver Mowat Collegiate Institute were all placed in lockdown as police investigated the incident.

----------

Totally organic copycat, or another MK Ultra gunmen? Note that Trudeau recently announced intent to create more gun control policies.

Attached: leaf.png (475x497, 435.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

totally fabricated and not my problem

Note that this occured literally a DAY after this. Nova Scotia was a blatant sloppy job, I wouldn't be surprised if this was supposed to go differently.

Attached: 1653535998140.png (491x396, 127.77K)

Freemason cops aren't as good at mass shootings in Canada. They fucked up.

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Freemason cops.jpg (596x370, 97.77K)

dont fucking care
sneed

Attached: this thread.webm (768x432, 2.79M)

>didn't even need le "good guy with a gun"
I bet the mutts can't explain that

Nova Scotia was almost as obvious as Las Vegas. Trudeau is our first PM evil enough to allow this sort of shit, but he still needs to learn the ropes on how to conduct anarcho-tyranny like a good WEF simp.

Attached: fire hall.png (620x900, 786.66K)

Bump.

dude looks exactly like my brother wtf

>Nova Scotia was a blatant sloppy job
Yea, no. Canadians are just fucking retarded and let shit happenbecause nobody gives a shit on the east coast combined with Canadian retardation and one smart lunatic and bam there you have it, it was not a black ops operation or whatever you wanna say it is.

>on my way home from the range with my lever action plinker
>get call from the school that my kid's in trouble for not playing nicely with Jamal and has to go home
>go to pick up my kid
>may as well keep rifle out, there was a shooting down in the US and I'll be ready to protect everyone
>get shot to death with no words exchanged
>news parades my corpse around as a shooter with an assault weapon
>police jerk themselves off and say to look at how much better they are at dealing with this than those silly Americans
>Justin leaps in to scream about muh gunz

Attached: 1604200491095.jpg (300x300, 23.11K)

Yes it was, bitch.

Attached: false flag.png (1345x1080, 280.17K)

Attached: related.jpg (1440x1924, 567.42K)

Guess the cops didn't get the memo that they were supposed to kill him AFTER he shot up the school. They'll have to try this one again.

>Scarborough
just every day run of the mill niggery for that shithole

>13 hour long rampage
>RCMP sit by and wait, when they aren't shooting civvies themselves
>"""""forgot""""" to use emergency alert system on peoples phone, only US citizens in the area got an alert
>mounties be good boys dey dindu nuffin

Attached: 13 hours.png (857x732, 542.11K)

>Scarborough
That's basically nig, poojeet, and Paki central kek.

Both mean nothing. So he got the money from Brinks, I know they have company policy but t his is Nova Scotia, nobody gives a shit about their job.

Mounties are fucking retarded. Simple as. Also we weren't even getting alerts like out west before hand so lazy maritime attitude is to blame.

Like out west every time some niglet went missing they had their alert system in going. We just never used ours because we don't give a fuck out here.

Fuck off Justin
Sophie left you because you fuck kids.

You mad nigger? lmao

>retard with a fudd gun
>shit form
totally doesn't glow at all

Attached: Screenshot-20220526-204431-com-reddit-frontpage.jpg (1080x2312, 578.4K)