No common citizen need to own an assault rifle ar-15 weapon of war

No common citizen need to own an assault rifle ar-15 weapon of war

Attached: 20220523_231158.jpg (593x900, 65.4K)

How about a compromise?
Every common citizen should be required by law to own an assault rifle or else they will be stripped of their voting rights

Attached: Aloe Fractral.jpg (1191x1185, 343.48K)

A sword is a weapon of war

Tell that to the hohols defeating the number 2 military in the world

>bill of needs
die idiot.

We shouldn't be restricted from owning firearms by anything except a broad-based peace in a compassionate society. Obsolete firearms the gentle way, please.

I am an army of one.

Attached: AO1.jpg (284x177, 11.34K)

Yes we all do. It should be mandatory in fact. As the cops demonstrate so well, the other day, they are not there to help you. We are all on our own. If a madman comes after you or your family with a high power weapon, the onus is on you to defend yourself. All the cops are going to do is wait until your kids are dead and then clean up,the mess.

Mandatory assault rifles for all adults.

Attached: NiggersShouldDie.webm (780x530, 2.96M)

Did you rike it?

>assault rifle ar-15 weapon of war
But it's not though...It's a semi auto, selective fire. It's not a full auto, or with large cartridges in most models of the 50+ variants.

This confuses and scares the noguns nigger.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 3.15K)

What about Ukrainian citizens?

You may be thinking of an AR-10, which has larger rounds, and was turned into a metal gun, instead of composite materials for the military, and given full auto. The M16 I believe. Do your own research.

No, they need a smaller and more modern assault rifle.
I hope some 3D printed model gets there soon.

That's different they are defending democracy

Shut the fuck up, Kojima.

No woman needs to have an abortion.
/thread

Define "common" and "citizen".

Sage these threads since the mods won’t

it's a .22 semi automatic. It looks cool and it's got a good price point. There are much more lethal and legal weapons out there.

What if a cop or nigger is trying to mow you down for no reason? You need to be able to defend yourself.

Attached: 02D2101C-AABE-4D28-8A98-796160F16AD4.gif (500x206, 925.79K)

Not the bill of "needs"

2ñd amendment specifically was referring to weapons of war as we the citizens are literally the militia. We're not supposed to have a standing army AND we are supposed to own cannons and ANY OTHER WEAPONS FOR WAR. the spirit of the constitution says tanks, battleships, fighter jets and nuclear bombs. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED brah.

Tell that to every country currently at war.

"Derp, sry kid no guns for you cus im a morally superior douche bag"

Attached: 1608639937750.jpg (720x478, 29.22K)

That’s exactly what 2A is all about.

True

holy shit, i can never imagine relaxing this much

It's not the bill of needs.

Kojima was right about the Patriots. They are the WEF

>That’s exactly what 2A is all about.
Yeah, like the 1st Amendment isn't next, what with 'Truth Czars' out there now. It's ridiculous. After that, all of the amendments and Bill of Rights will fall.

Ukraine is losing.