HISPANICS OR BLACKS?

If you could politically remove all blacks or all Hispanics from America, which would it be?

Which would be more beneficial for America and our future?

What are pros and cons to both of these subhuman races in our country?

Attached: 6984831F-EA25-4630-B7C7-32F108B05DE4.jpg (2400x2400, 476.87K)

>nigger smaller population (13%) but makes most crime, ugly, smelly, really stupid
>spics ugly, short, smelly, gets sweaty from walking up the stairs, make more then 20% of population
Hmm this is a tough one, since most spics have black genes deep inside of them so I'll identify them as black and remove them, kill 2 birds with one stone they don't benefit the country In anyway other then labor

Attached: 1653574937148.jpg (657x527, 38.35K)

But who will cut our grass? Tyrone sure won’t.

Keep blacks.
Spics ruined everything in Cali.

Attached: 0023087824.jpg (1023x768, 77.9K)

Just admit your a Mexican beanbro

Maria makes some mean tacos, cleans my house, babysits the kids and her husband is my mechanic and landscaper. All shaniqua does is give me sass at the help desk.

I would hit the blacks button so fast their entire history and all Popeyes would disappear

Ever been to NorCal? Just check out east bay and Sacramento

JEWS

Attached: images (10).jpg (225x225, 8.99K)

spics

I’m not mexican, but my landscapers are and they do a good job lol.

Kek

niggers

Spics. They reproduce way to fucking much. Niggers usually stay around 15% like they have been for decades.

Hispanics obviously (35% of the population versus 13%)
Watch out for the US Flags getting triggered though

This

Blacks are gone.. Latinas under 160 lbs can stay

>160
More like 110...
160 is obese on your average 5'5 spic woman

Everybody in this thread that chooses to remove niggers instead of spics is a spic

>Latinas under 160 lbs can stay
Latinas are 200+ by the time they hit 18

I know nogs are a pain in the ass - sorry if you have to deal with them. But we completely lost our political power because of Mexicans. After the 1965 immigration act. (my graph is old - we are now a minority), spics started pouring in at a rate of 250000 to 500000 a year, increasing their % numbers by a order of magnitude++. (they were only 6% of the population in 1960).

They don't give a shit that the people they voted for instituted drag queen story hour - they don't go to the Library. My sister with a 97% test score average can't get into nursing school, but her spic friends with mid 80's have no problem - its all good for them.

Attached: 00djwe9sdje7.jpg (1147x315, 151.6K)

They are equally bad but spics are rapidly overtaking the US population. Getting rid of them solves a long-term issue, Niggers are merely a short-term problem.

>If you could politically remove all blacks or all Hispanics from America, which would it be?
Both

Not Latinas!

LATINX!!!!