What do they want?

Creating a hybrid race? Our souls? Is the government in direct contact with them? Are there several species here?

Attached: tall grey.jpg (300x300, 29.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antônio_Villas_Boas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aliens are fake, demons are real

They aren't here, only their unmanned ships are.
Sending out millions of probes across space is way easier than sending living bodies.

They will transfer data about this planet back to them (If they are still alive) and then they'll take action.
But all these things take time cause space is so big.

This but the opposite
IDK man but they should get on with it already

Jews are demons

Attached: 0189AE40-795A-4D13-9AB3-FC3FF235F613.jpg (2077x3430, 930K)

They want humans excellent cuisine...
They crave pizza and ice cream and will stop a nothing to get it

The Law of One
You're welcome

Ayyys are gay shit. Don't believe them when they come down or there is no hope for you. If you must believe their aliens then fight to kick them off our planet at the very least. Side with them and you're dying first.

The Pleiadians are very fond of vidya.

Attached: 7B944BFA-62A5-4D4D-9294-34C1D23651D3.jpg (596x873, 168.85K)

they want to investigate op’s bifurcated butthole.

> What do they want?
1. Loosh. The feeding of negative energy
2. There are falling races/individuals that can not reincarnate and have to suck up life force of others. Humans on this planet are one of those sources
3. DNA. The human DNA is very malleable and easy to splice. There are many "dying" species that can't reproduce and try to survive via hybridization with humans

This is a prison planet where humans are forced to reincarnate again and again via a artificial reincarnation trap that also wipes all memories of previous lives.

if you're referring to the image you provided, they don't want anything, they're just biological robots designed by the reptilians
the better question is to ask what the reptilians want, and have been doing on our planet for all these millions of years
we are already a hybrid race, we were created through them genetically engineering us
they don't really want our souls per se, but they do want certain people to hand them their souls so they can use them to establish influence in society, plenty of people in governments and high up in the entertainment industry are essentially controlled by the reptilians
and ultimately, yes, there are more species interacting with us too, there are galactic wars that have been going on for hundreds of millions of years, many of them want the reptilians to GTFO from this planet

The Lyrans only come to Any Forums for the cat pictures.

Attached: AD4E893B-8815-4B14-961C-4AE3300FC12D.jpg (567x637, 102.31K)

Checked. This would make an interesting setting for tabletop.

Attached: schizo.png (960x2457, 2.43M)

And how exactly does one hand over their soul?

"Aliens" can be "exorcised" using the name of Jesus, there are hundreds of such testimonies from abductees.
The Vatican will ask their followers to worship them.

I don't know why all you faggots are so surprised about the recent multiple ufo sightings and disclosures. It turns out the ayy ladies got a taste of the BBC (Big Brazilian Cock), enjoyed it immensely and spread the news around their galaxy. Now they're just coming back for more. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antônio_Villas_Boas

Attached: 027b53625229475a7d99a8197d728a91.jpg (955x400, 75.11K)

Fuck off space niggers we’re full
You can crash on the moon, I guess

Attached: E1FF9239-9655-4F8D-AFBA-D50E1F276626.jpg (750x661, 537.14K)

There great seven intergalactic races had a competition 100,000 years ago. The Earth and it's resources was the prize. The game? Starting with the prehistoric monkey-human stock roaming the landscape, genetically engineer a distinct subclade. The creator of whichever one survives and dominates by the end date (nearly today) will win.

Who created white people.... because we need a time out to re group

Attached: IMG_20220416_234236_407.jpg (619x619, 40.31K)

> the better question is to ask what the reptilians want, and have been doing on our planet for all these millions of years
Reptilians are not here for "millions of years". The rough estimate is about "at least 5000 years". They use this slave colony primarily as bio laboratory for experiments.
Of course they also like to eat humans, but they have other "farms" for that.
> we are already a hybrid race, we were created through them genetically engineering us
Yes but we were engineered by the Annunaki, not reptilians.

typically through various rituals involving violent acts and/or blood, e.g. rape and murder, especially of children (the reptilians are also breeding humans underground for food)
it's essentially to shut down the emotional and empathetic states of mind that are inherent to the human nervous system through the cross-linking of slow neural waves, so that they can take over the body completely (they can also do this impartially, which also generally gets referred to as "possession", but if met with resistance from humans who know what they're doing they generally have to yield, humans are actually a lot more powerful in that regard) with their high-speed waves (their brains essentially work more like our current computers, and are more sensitive to electromagnetic disturbances, they can literally "hear" electromagnetic waves)

Hybrid race, theirs is going extinct and they need our dna to survive. Read The THREAT: Revealing the Secret Alien Agenda. Based on more than 700 hypnotic-regression interviews with alien abductees and a Roper survey of 6,000 adults.

fpbp /thread

the reptilians have definitely been here for tens of millions of years at the very least
it's also false that they've been here primarily to conduct genetic experiments, that's actually rather recent
and no, current humans were engineered by the reptilians, not the Anunnaki, they created entirely different hybrids

"demons" are what ancient people called extraterrestrials because they didn't understand planets.

i remember that thread lulz

Attached: 752A1B8C-E125-4C62-B763-B400D6158438.jpg (1280x720, 91.94K)

Soooooo how do I know which hybrid I am and who I should help out?

Most alien species we have local contavt with are here for research purposes. Much as we study nature they to wish to study the biodiversity of earth.
Government all ready have treaties etc with them.
The SSP has had the ability to police our system for a while now.

Sources: im right

Woah how to i become a Space Cop that sounds awesome

Evangelics are liars

>you'll never visit the equivalent of Mass Effect's Citadel and party with your fellow humans in an alien bar

Why live

Money sex fame power

No irony

> The SSP has had the ability to police our system for a while now.
The SSP is just another mercenary group. Right now they are primarily killing German Civilians/Refugees that had to leave the "Bund vereinigter Deutscher Weltern" and were forced to come back to this solar system.

I mean think about it

If Biden had any clue he wouldn’t play so dumb all of the time. They know he doesn’t know or plays coy to them abducting specifically white people. They must be on to something about white people. It’s something about white people. It’s something about you. It’s something in the water. It’s something in the air. I mean think about it they’re here somewhere, OP. Looking at you suck cocks OP.

Attached: B3292582-9835-464C-AFBF-C26B0F4A7779.jpg (1024x1012, 177.17K)

I want to be a Space Cop I have German blood sign me up!!!!!!!

I intuitively thought that they're probably studying us in much the same way that a wildlife biologist studies wild animals. I also got the vibe that they're like the agents in the Matrix films (i.e., manifestations of our higher dimensional overlords in our artificial simulation). But I've also come across all sorts of other theories about their intentions after going down the UFO rabbit hole. I think Lazar (who I don't believe) pushed the idea that the aliens refer to us as "containers" and are super interested in our souls since they're basically a soulless species that exists much like a collective insect hive. And there are supposed connections between aliens and all sorts of other paranormal phenomenon. It seems like some credible people within our government take the whole Skinwalker Ranch thing seriously. I think a senior DoD official claims that some sort of paranormal creature followed him back to his home in Northern Virginia and scared the shit out of his family. They described it as a giant werewolf. And lots of alien abductees describe the aliens as hovering over the ground, floating through walls, speaking to them telepathically, controlling their perception of reality, warping space and time, and doing all sorts of other crazy shit. It's hard to sift through all of these claims and figure out who's telling the truth, who's lying, and who's crazy.

Attached: 1d5.png (915x684, 271.76K)

The SSP is killing Germans right now.
On the German side: They will turn you into a cyborg in Nachtwaffen if you don't have any special abilities or a IQ less than 130.

The guys who discovered it were not even christians.