Serial killers

What happened?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-05-25-at-4.44.01-PM.png (1758x1052, 162.21K)

funding ran out for that particular MKULTRA division, and was transferred to the School Shooter Project instead

jews
and then the surveillance state

Leaded gasoline

They stopped catching them since they need a background of disappearing people to operate

We stopped putting lead into our gas. there now end thread

based

aren't there more serial killers today than ever before? It's just that they're black and kill undesirables like prostitutes so no one gives a fuck or reports it.

Technology, it’s way harder to be a serial killer nowadays

how did the researchers find out about uncaught serial killers' first kill?

No its becuse of leaded gasoline see:

the leaded gas shit is such a meme. As if all other mental illnesses aren't at an all time high but the serial killer one somehow died out and was caused by lead specifically.

Yep. It wouldn't surprise me if in addition to violent aggression it is also responsible for boomers being dumb, crazy, and sometimes unusually religious.

WORLDSTAR! WORLDSTAR!

Drugs

Video games becamee a healthy outlet.

Serial killers are highly smart psychopaths you would need to prove lead can cause that specifically.

Dna

The people who were the type to become serial killers now commit mass shootings for the same fame.

Nigger that's literally what I said

Attached: 1653138403873.png (683x540, 378.3K)

This is exactly it.

lead gas + druggie era -> serial killers

banning lead in gas aside from some avgases and a few others + surveillance state -> less serial killers and easier to catch

DNA testing, surveillance etc. plus the collapse of society

People could fill their need for attention via the internet. Whites caught on to tech before monkeys. That's my hypothesis.

>he thinks we stopped
heh

Attached: if you ever feel safe please remember that im out ther.jpg (640x640, 45.63K)

lead has been scientifically shown, again and again, to decrease IQ and HIGHLY increase violence. even the inventor of leaded gas knew this, but those studies were quashed in the name of profits.

also, look at the madness that took over the roman empire

Centralized computer databases
You think sick fucks haven’t always existed?

Many of these 'white' serial killers were actually jewish.

Which ones? Curious because I can't think of any famous one that were.

replaced by school shooters