Gene therapies can prevent school genocides

Attached: gates.png (673x354, 32.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/surprise-as-gene-edited-hamsters-turn-hyper-aggressive-new-study-2022-5#:~:text=A team of neuroscientists was,"high levels" of aggression.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Noah you fucking bald jewjizzstain.
stfu

Right, like I'm going to trust these retards to play God...
businessinsider.com/surprise-as-gene-edited-hamsters-turn-hyper-aggressive-new-study-2022-5#:~:text=A team of neuroscientists was,"high levels" of aggression.

Attached: 6s5165d84v85s6s4f.png (202x99, 54.62K)

fuck off kike

Attached: 161645150356422.png (916x738, 810.62K)

Should we lock the doors? To the school? And the classrooms? Keep the doors locked.

Nah, as far as I know nobody knows what causes people to be jewish or nigger, it's a lot of genes and also this kind of therapy is rarely legit and will be used to lower the IQ of bad goyim and other typical jewish tricks like always happened in the past.

Oh fuck, goyim. 3 graphs 1 anime girl.

Attached: AnimeGirl20.jpg (1400x1400, 106.87K)

>Should we lock the doors? To the school? And the classrooms? Keep the doors locked.

No, you dumb motherfucker. We need aggressive gene therapy campaigns.

Attached: AnimalHusbandry2.png (1500x4000, 363.36K)

It's not genocide, you fucking idiot. Mass murder and genocide are two separate things.

>ther typical jewish tricks like always happened in the past.

The "typical Jew" is the product of 500 years of Jews committing bestiality with the goyim. You suffer because you're owned by literal farm animals like yourself.

>be goyim farm animals
>beasts of burden domesticated by Jews
>Jews fuck the goyim for 500 years
>now Jews suffer from blood pollution
>Jews turning into farm animal goyim

You live on a dairy farm owned and operated by cows. Are you really surprised that it is a shitshow? Do you honestly think that dairy cows have the mental capacity to operate a dairy farm?

Attached: ChildFairuse.jpg (4000x3556, 1.95M)

GET FUCKED. JEWISH PRIDE.

Attached: JewishPride.jpg (800x580, 38.51K)

>It's not genocide, you fucking idiot.

Look in the mirror you horse-toothed goy faggot. The fact that you subhumans don't cry "White Genocide" every time a god damn horse gets slaughtered and eaten in China is beyond me.

Attached: HorseTeeth.jpg (1100x900, 73.74K)

I’m guess he means to ban “assault weapons.” We did that in 1994 and guess what happened in 1999? Columbine. In fact, there was no appreciable decline in gun crime during the AWB. It’s bullshit.

WHERE ARE MY LABOR FUTURES, GOYIM? HOW CAN YOU HAVE A FUTURE WITHOUT LABOR FUTURES?

Attached: HelpComputer.png (800x900, 94.34K)

The story of gun crime is long, it has to do with the culling of Whites during WW2, then the botched black-culling campaign using leaded gasoline from 1950 to 1990. This also involves the estrogenation of the American diet as a counter-weight to the lead-culling. Pic related.

t. Jew

Attached: EstrogenationArticle.jpg (2350x4000, 1.51M)

TL;DR for the murder rate article is this graph. Estrogenation of food coincides with the lead-fueled cullings from 1950-1990, however, the lead was removed from the gasoline, but the counter-balance of estrogen was not removed from the American diet, hence the massive explosion of faggotry since 1990

Attached: AmericanIqDifferential.jpg (656x421, 39.32K)

These niggers are really getting scared of armed revolution.

all jokes aside, that graph is of the murder rate, not IQ

Attached: 7Synagogues.png (1200x3500, 1.01M)

>spooky goy words

Ok, champ. Anyways, I only came here because I wanted to shitpost this meme, but in all honesty,m you subhuman computer faggots don't deserve it because you can't relate to real life. I'm only here because the gestapo will burn my illegal memes everywhere else

Attached: BackInMyDay.jpg (638x800, 93K)

This is still the context of that joke, because despite being a fucking criminal Jew raised by the streets alongside the blacks, I was still able to bootstrap myself into a comfortable job despite being disabled and coming from poverty.

I still go toe to toe with the state on many issues of legitimacy, and the fact that my god damn rhetoric is aggressively sequestered by propagandists despite the "cool white nationalism" bullshit constantly flooding this shithole just goes to show how even the state can't make you subhumans into useful idiots. You're just fucking useless idiots. It's that fucking tragic coming to this website.

>comes to Any Forums to "rebel"
>consumes state approved controlled opposition propaganda
>parrots state approved controlled opposition propaganda
>claps for state approved controlled opposition false flag terror attacks

You fucking goyim are insufferable. I'd rather be shot and killed than be forced to live a life that consists of trying to pull a massive flailing animal out of the mud of it's own self-righteous, delusional, irrational, dysfunctional, and dysgenic auto-genocide.

The kikes hate me because I'm still a pure-blood, and they're so sick with fucking blood pollution due to 500 years of bestiality with the goyim that they spend their lives crippled by the same delusions and dysfunction induced by Jewish Well Poison that the rest of you goyim subhumans do.

You're fucked, goyim. Even your masters are dogs. Dogs generally don't do well as proprietors of private holdings, so don't expect anything beneficial to arise from the fact that your owners spent 500 years committing bestiality with you.

I may be a hellkite kike, but at least I'm not the product of 500 years of bestiality, and at least i'm not a fucking farm animal.

Attached: JoeRape237.jpg (800x1250, 109.7K)

Attached: Illiteracy.jpg (850x1500, 198.16K)