WHO THE FUCK INVENTED THE BITCOIN?

I think digital money awaits us in the next 10-15 years, crypto is gonna be the only currency that's untraceable.

Who the fuck was our savior?

Gimme your opinion anons

Attached: nigger bitch.jpg (720x717, 55.85K)

Attached: gggggg.jpg (700x465, 65.27K)

Bitcoin is wholly traceable.

Are you sure about that?

It doesn't matter who invented it, bitcoin is more like a discovery, like if we discovered a new type of precious metal

>untraceable

Attached: 8970B5F4-6AA9-4CC9-9EA0-242520B00C26.gif (640x360, 2.19M)

>crypto
>bitcoin
>untraceable
now i know you’re retarded

If there’s anything you should’ve learned after the last 15 years of TORfags getting busted by the feds paying for illegal shit with BTC, it should’ve been that bitcoin is very easily traceable. The fact that it’s traceable is the entire reason bitcoin mixers and dark exchanges exist to even remotely start to cover your ass, but it’s still just making it harder, not impossible to track.

Attached: 33F57D07-86EF-4EA0-80AF-8776755CDF5E.jpg (1282x1086, 233.33K)

You are fucking retarded the blockchain is public, monero...maybe.

>doesn't know Bitcoin is traceable.
>hurrrr it's the future.
>doesn't know about Monero.
>the true standard.

Ngmi.

Attached: 1643771114500.jpg (671x1017, 160.89K)

Isn’t this the government disinformation chick?

Nope, another tranny

Monero is fucking dogshit under the hood, any basic bitch programmer could tell you that.

john nash and u.s. intelligence

A kike

>digital money
>untraceable

dude...

Paul Le Roux

Damn! Bet she has a seriously nice dick.

Glowniggers invented it. The first wallet still hasn’t cashed out depsite bitcoin mooning to almost 70,000 USD. Who the fuck has diamond hands like that?

His name is Satoshi Nakamoto you fucking mongoloid dumbass.

>crypto is gonna be the only currency that's untraceable.
It's a completely public ledger where every transaction is recorded, you fucking waste of oxygen.

Imagine being worried about CBDC in 2022 and not owning any Monero.

Monero actually is untraceable which is why it's the preferred currency on darknet drug dealers. Unfortunately a lot of people have this idea that Bitcoin is secret hacker money when in reality it's a privacy nightmare and is a very poor choice for committing crimes with.

Attached: dipnero-chan.png (680x435, 136.98K)

I did. AMA

>I think digital money awaits us in the next 10-15 year
Yes, it's called the digital dollar, created by the Federal Reserve to replace the actual dollar. All accounts will be held with the Federal Reserve, so you had better not say certain things or your social credit score will plummet, and your bank account may very well vanish.
They will put their foot down on other crypto currencies. Already starting to see it happen, really. But, I doubt within 10-15 years you'll be able to make any blockchain transaction that isn't run by the Fed. If they get their way, that is.