Realistically speaking;

How do we save the white race?

Attached: 12345678987654323456789.png (775x700, 448.59K)

Become part of Russia

We racemix. That's how we save the white race. Who care if you're a mutt or not.

Revoke women's suffrage

Be sure to play video games instead of having casual sex. And when you do have sex, make a baby.

Save the White people so we can slave away for a spic nigger country owned by reptilians

No thanks.

Shalom, Rosenberg

Based.

Casual sex doesnt "save" anything.

Nigger nigger nigger, videogames seem less degrading then casual sex. Nigger

Fuck having children. This place is a nightmare.

Ending leftists would do it.

Attached: Reported for trolling.jpg (339x102, 8.42K)

Listen, once I've fucked the bitch like 50 times sometimes I'd rather raid in Destiny or whatever for shiny gun.

Lol I'm marrying a gook. Fuck you guys

Right wingers are anti White christcvcks.

casual sex doesn't exist for 90% of guys
literally anyone can play video games

das rite

Attached: 1653262628294.jpg (770x1024, 91.46K)

You cant. White's are going to be the minority.

Attached: 162148999711.jpg (3000x1323, 691.3K)

This is a trick question in the picture. Men love casual sex, especially with their girlfriends. However women have become lazy and casual sex now means she bends over while scrolling on tiktok. Nobody enjoys that, so men play videogames instead.

Purge every European country of every single dysgenic/foreign person.
Its really not complicated.

Implying they can even get casual sex. 80% of women are fucking the top 10% of men.

Stop expecting anyone to save you

>How do we save the white race?
By stop seeking approval and permission from boomers and christcucks.
It all ends once we stand up to the bullshit, not going to happen with boomers and christcucks having a say.

based and yellow pilled

That moment right after you nut, where you'd rather be anything else in the world. Men are considering that and just figure why bother.

Chad here: I am not sure what definition of "casual" sex is. If its sex with a random woman that you are not in a relationship then I agree. I would rather play Civilization 6 than pork some whore and worry the next day about pregnancy, STDs, or her stalking me

this. its over for low tier betas

Pretty much all I see happening is quality of video games is going up and quality of woman is going down.

white and based

epic thread

Make lots of white babies

Something destructive needs to happen to the WEF

Make money and get a woman to create and support a large family.
Me? I’m infertile, so I have a biological excuse to be a NEET. Good luck to all you fertile Normalfags though, I’ll get back to my daily 13 hours of sleep.

Based
id rather play dark souls than fuck around with roasties
Just work out and get a wife
Dont care about your jewish premarital sex

>quality of video games is going up
dumb bitch

Disconnect casual sex from reproduction either by reinforcing pre-sexual revolution relationship norms or begin vat birthing humans. Ideally the former because whoever controls the vats would control humanity.

Shitty fucking study.
We prefer playing video games over going to retarded fucking clubs and bars and parties where everyone gets shitfaced and the only way to get with a girl is to get her drunk.

We prefer exciting video games about fighting dragons or racing cars and shit instead of loud places that smell bad and drinking alcohol.

The Butler Plan.

Casual sex does not make white kids, it uses condoms, birth control pills and ends in murderus abortion.

Nothing will change if we don't give another generation a shot at improving it. It may all completely turn to shit while we're alive but someday they may get a chance.

... prefere playing videogames over getting false accussations.

Promote masculinity since that alone causes women to come to you

Attached: 165246944783.png (1413x1079, 920.77K)

Preferring video games to casual sex is based. I'm sure the majority of those men who would rather game than risk getting herpes from a club slut would rather have a wife to start a family with than game. The problem is that women aren't interested in that; as always, it's women's fault and they're trying to blame men.

Repeal the 19th, strip women of all rights, legalize rape of unmarried 21+ year old women.

Attached: 1650729381919.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

Reminder racemixing is ONLY bad when its a white woman. Bleaching the other races is our only hope of survival have as many children with as many woman as possible.

Cuz you know a bitch wrote this dumb shit

You're really only hurting yourself and your kids though. If you're that petty, weak-willed, and selfish you're doing us a favor by removing yourself from the white gene pool.

Understand that consumerism has become our god.

Attached: You'll_Rebel_To_Anything_(Mindless_Self-Indulgence_album_-_cover_art).jpg (307x300, 32.58K)

first you must describe such an invasion as to warrant the need of a s a g e, an occasion which cannot be undone by civil means, and then you allow the savages to wrest themselves against such a wizard. by his own accord, he would battle a horde, and under his leadership, demands upon a people may be levied, not the kind of demands made upon an individual, or a tribe, or a state, but an entire race. and when those demands are not meant, war may either be waged as it was in the crusades, or in such regards as that had brought the horde under heel
simple really, theres really too many wizards here to not know these things

Promote revolution

Attached: ugauveqe.jpg (475x475, 27.47K)

Fpbp

Nigger