Aren't silencers proof that regulations do work?

So far we've never seen any school shooting where the murderer used silencers.

Just imagine how much worse it could be if they used silencers.
He could literally shoot everybody inside a building, and no one would even notice there is a gun being fired.

At least without surpessors, people around will notice the noice and then they have time to take cover, close the doors. Jump through the window.

Attached: 967_source_1568654422-1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 51.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/us/federal-operation-nabs-nearly-43000-illegal-gun-silencers-shipped-from-china/ar-AAXeGGz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is James Peterson your dad?

They don't need to use them in false flags because they're already restricted

silencers ARE legal you fucking huemonkey
they're just a pain in the ass to get because you're required to donate $200 to the ATF and wait fucking forever

t. waiting for my suppressor to come in

>tfw suppressors are easy to get in Germany but not guns

Attached: ATF.jpg (655x1024, 72.63K)

First of all, their called suppressors. Second of all, unless you're shooting a suppressed .22 pistol, suppressed guns are still loud as fuck.

>He could literally shoot everyone inside a building, and no one would even notice there's a gun being fired
are you pretending to be retarded

If I had the time or money to purchase a suppressor, I'm assuming I wouldn't be disgruntled enough to kill children

suppressed 9mm is still jackhammer loud. 5.56 suppressed in an enclosed space isn't exactly hearing safe either. You fell for hollywood bullshit.

Suppressors are legal by the way, they are also decently expensive compared to the cost of a gun and make shooting DI guns like the AR-15 a little unpleasant on the eyes.

>Is Mexico proof gun control works?
>Is Texas Mexico now?
>Is James Peterson your dad?

I just imagine how cool Texas would be if it was filled with whites.

you'd still hear it in any room in the building, you ignorant fuck

Attached: 1514861379871.jpg (1024x839, 98.75K)

When they were pushing for the Hearing Protection Act, which deregulates them, there happened to be a shooting with one. Most of these are likely to be orchestrated events for political reasons. Also, we should apply the NFA process to every other right in the constitution and see how quickly the left screams about how BS it is.

Attached: atf200.png (991x708, 760.14K)

>If I had the time or money to purchase a suppressor, I'm assuming I wouldn't be disgruntled enough to kill children

Then it works.
All it needs to be done is for everybody to pay a $300 tax stamp if you make your own sem-auto rifle or you buy a sem-auto rifle.

It's a tube with some chambers.

This. nigger nigger retard not a bot nigger

>retard doesn't realize silencers don't actually make the gun silent

Attached: 1651636074900.gif (300x196, 1.65M)

msn.com/en-us/news/us/federal-operation-nabs-nearly-43000-illegal-gun-silencers-shipped-from-china/ar-AAXeGGz
Yeah seems to be working amazing

Stop talking about my dad

it would be better if people used silencers because fewer people would have hearing damage. silencers don't work like in the movies, it is still loud

Suppressors are meant to hide the flash from the barrel, not make them silent like a bb gun you fucking faggot

/thread

>He could literally shoot everybody inside a building, and no one would even notice there is a gun being fired.
Question; are you a retard?

all you have to do is buy a "solvent trap" and an oil filter and you have a working suppressor. you can also buy ones that are baffles with a tube you slip over and you can have them delivered to your door and own them as long as you never assemble it you're fine. they really aren't difficult to get

>He could literally shoot everybody inside a building, and no one would even notice there is a gun being fired.
Being noticed is the entire point for the glowniggers who set the shootings up.

First of all, it's called "they're" not "their"
Second, larger suppressed calibers are not loud as fuck with subsonic ammo.

>suppressed guns are still loud as fuck

That’s not true. Guns that shoot subsonic rounds can be quite quiet with a suppressor. My cousin has a .300 blackout with a legit suppressor (TX) and I’ve shot it with him (even have a video).

It’s not silent by any means but it’s only about as loud as pulling back and releasing the action. It definitely doesn’t sound like a normal gun shot.

In other words OP is right, ban guns and the glow ops stop.