/GPG/ /SG/ /UG/ Geopolitics General #2182

Ukraine, PaIestine, Syria, Pakistan, Libya, Iraq, Mali, Caucasus, Yemen, Ethuipia, Burma, Socotra, and other geopolitical happenings, as well as soup, pipelines and robots.
/ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /osint/, /ck/, /tg/, /k/, /soup general/, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Ukraine/Russia
Russian forces broke through the defences in the town of Popasna as well as north of Donets
>Syria
Mazloum Abdi said, Turkey aims, by returning refugees to northern Syria, to achieve a demographic change in the region
>Pakistan
Pro-Imran Khan riots in Islamabad, Khan demands new election announcement in 6 days
>Sri Lanka
Has granted its military and police emergency powers to arrest people without warrants after a day of violence that killed seven people and injured more than 200 and resulted in the resignation of Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa
>Turkey
Turkey blocks start of talks on Finland and Sweden’s NATO applications; asks for concessions like lifting sanctions
>Ethiopia
Tensions between ENDF & Fano have escalated, clashes occurring in multiple towns of Amhara region

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/

>Twitter sources
nitter.net/spriteer_774400
nitter.net/lindseysnell
nitter.net/clashreport
nitter.net/bilalkareem
nitter.net/disclosetv
nitter.net/archer83able
nitter.net/therage
nitter.net/ralee85
nitter.net/suriyakmaps
nitter.net/abduljabbar1612

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/UCqfbpQn
>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game

Attached: 50811646-7BC8-490C-86EE-28494C304C3D.jpg (828x689, 396.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=2380
archive.is/uj2IR
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1885
archive.is/7SKWy
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1904
archive.is/Uke00
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/379633237
eurasiareview.com/27052022-yemen-us-embassy-employee-dies-while-detained-by-houthis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Previous

Attached: DB74A35C-617A-40C5-BE7A-B6BB87BC81B1.jpg (828x967, 404.1K)

death to asssad
long live ray liotta

literally who?

checked
Europe sure loves niggers and homosexuals way more than they love slavs

Hows that working out?

Attached: 7B4BB842-537F-44CF-BE35-29B6975FD95D.gif (498x491, 1.97M)

Shut up turduni

checked and based

So why has Turkey gone into Syria again?
And what has Iran got to do with it?

>we will never have bee movie 2

Attached: over.png (600x800, 33.62K)

رحل راي لواطة و بقي الاسد

KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER

Fucks sake man i swear why are all the good actors dying? God please nuke this world when it's time for Al Pacino to go, it just doesn't make any sense anymore

And drown the earth with a huge ass tsunami when it's time for Robert DeNiro to go

Just crush this fucking world

news fren with a bump

>The Deep State Had 4 Years To Get This One Right And They Still Blew It With MKUltra Written All Over Uvalde, Texas Massacre - In 2018, A 'Uvalde Student Promised A 2022 School Slaughter'
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=2380
archive.is/uj2IR

>REVEALED: Uvalde school district was part of AI program that rooted out potential mass killers and monitored social media for threats and potential shooters
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1885
archive.is/7SKWy

>US Government Admits It Used Schools As Tool To Erase Culture, Seize Native American Land: Report
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1904
archive.is/Uke00

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/379633237

Attached: 1637574730534.jpg (958x946, 405.78K)

I am going to shiite the threat!

Attached: lfm المسلم الاصولي الضاحك.gif (454x454, 1.24M)

Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you. Ray liotta, i will never forget you.

dont drop the N word or unaliveing we have mentally ill here like baathi who are on the edge of suicide

>Yemen: US Embassy Employee Dies While Detained By Houthis

>The Iran-backed Houthis have again been criticized for mistreating prisoners after an employee at a US aid organization in Yemen died while being held by the group.

>The US embassy in Sanaa said on Thursday that Abdulhameed Al-Ajami, one of its staff members in the Yemeni capital who was abducted by the Houthis late last year, had died in Houthi detention.

>In a statement, also calling for the release of the other workers detained by the Houthis, the embassy said: “We grieve for retired USAID (US Agency for International Development) employee Abdulhameed Al-Ajami, who died in Houthi captivity.

>“He was an innocent grandfather who should never have died away from his family, a proud Yemeni dedicated to educating Yemeni children.

>“We extend our condolences to his loved ones and call on the Houthis to end this injustice and release every single current and former US Embassy employee now.”

>Al-Ajami was among at least a dozen Yemeni workers at the embassy and USAID who were abducted and later forcibly disappeared after the militia group raided the embassy’s compound.

>Yemeni activists and local media reports said that Al-Ajami was brutally tortured by the Houthis and was denied life-saving mediation, a move that led to his death.

>Al-Ajami’s death came as friends of another US embassy abductee, Bassam Al-Mardahi, warned that he could die too, as he was in a critical condition due to torture by his captors.

eurasiareview.com/27052022-yemen-us-embassy-employee-dies-while-detained-by-houthis/

There are younger good actors

Attached: C3DCBD7C-198A-4802-8EDA-78FCB13DC28E.jpg (395x422, 114.68K)

Attached: 1629294498822.gif (194x234, 2.95M)

ryan lolita calm down saar

lmao bro you're taking out the piss now, the man died

Attached: سيد العرب.jpg (540x593, 48.01K)

Attached: shekau siwak french army_1-min.gif.gif (320x292, 117.57K)

Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat Henry hill is not a rat

Wrong you dumb nigger he is alive in my mind

SHIZO!

Attached: syassadandshiit.jpg (4106x7874, 3.61M)

Dont fight it, Vangelis (F) was Turkish too

Attached: 8F5SfWTRKUW6wy2Pq_6dn81QJdXYe4x3C9nJa73FSXA.jpg (640x640, 84.04K)

But not as good as the old heads. These people really lived their character, i remember a story about Al Pacino having a mental breakdown on the set of Scarface. He locked himself inside his trailer and didn't answer to no one. One guy, i think it was the producer IIRC, adressed him by Antonio, Tony Montana.

He said "Tony, get out of there right now and make this fucking happening", or anything similiar and out came not Al Pacino, but fucking Tony Montana.

He was Tony Montana at that time and i'm pretty sure he would've gutted any communist or Sosa

God please don't take away Al Pacino, i still am not over Marlon Brando

those are dudes, bro

Attached: Imagine_a_world.gif (636x358, 3.26M)

Unbelievable the police stayed outside and arrested a parent who tried to go in

Attached: D3E36960-F5B8-4D6D-834E-0A7D7B41993A.jpg (828x1257, 454.03K)

Attached: E9ZZ9LSVkA02rdd.jpg (680x468, 56.2K)

sisi BTFO

Attached: mossad_btfo.jpg (1280x338, 66.21K)