You gullible fools

So since you're all hooked deep on the anti-cop narrative now, having applied zero critical thought whatsoever towards that obvious bullshit narrative driving reporting that came out today; what's the alternative that you're willing to accept?
Just no police force at all or an omnipotent militarized police force that controls every aspect of your life?
Just to recap the bullshit stories being released that simply aren't fucking true:
>shooter was inside for 60 min before being shot
BULLSHIT
>cops kept parents from going inside the school WHILE the shooter was alive and shooting
BULLSHIT
>cops went in to get THEIR kids first
BULLSHIT
But you faggots ate it up and were quickly turned into diligent little ACAB woke faggots almost immediately. So now, when police are defunded across the US and guns are taken away and ANYONE they deem a "threat" is incarcerated, are you going to be happy? Because you helped propagate this narrative by not calling it out for the bullshit it is.
Thanks, FAGGOTS.

Attached: 453807506.jpg (3000x1996, 1.82M)

we want no globohomo government

>obvious bullshit narrative driving reporting that came out today
What was that? I don't watch the news, or browse websites that would feature such a thing.

Attached: 1599299797803.png (483x470, 183.71K)

The board has been spammed with these reports all fucking day user. Twitter screenshots, streamable video links, etc.

Should have thought this through more then because that's exactly what you're going to get in overdrive now.

Any proof that it's bullshit apart of impotent ranting?

>The board has been spammed
I've been playing minecraft. This event matters slightly less than the buffalo dude, but it's getting more air time because it happened during the week.
Wake me up when someone kills 10 cops.

Attached: 1580600592453.png (1200x1511, 3.56M)

Fuck off bootlicking faggot, your mom fucks niggers.

Attached: 6114426722_ea129e51df_o.jpg (400x350, 76.36K)

shut up PIGGER!

Yeah. The kid that hid under a table in the classroom. His story directly contradicts the idea that the shooter was in the room for anywhere near even 40 minutes. We all know these shootings happen extremely fast, too. This whole "cops sitting around doing nothing for an hour" shit is a case of faggots taking advantage of misinformation and twisting it.
A video was posted of stupid parents who didn't listen to the news and police request to NOT go to Robb Elementary to collect their children. Upon arriving and realizing that they absolutely were not going to be allowed into an active crime scene, they began REEEEEEing like petulant children and the video was posted online for people to misconstrue. There are NO gunshots in the video (or others that were subsequently posted) because they were recorded well AFTER the shooting had stopped and cops were inside assessing the aftermath.
This is purely a means to propagate a narrative and everyone fucking jumped right on board. Pathetic how easy you faggots were played.

thanks for the bump
here's two shills, but thanks for the bumps, faggots.

Really working overtime huh?

Pigs and nigs deserve each other

You're a fuckin moron if you can't see what I'm saying is absolutely true. You guys can call me a fuckin bootlicker or a fed all you want. Doesn't change how fuckin easily it was to pull the wool right over your eyes. They manipulated you so easy that you actually started spreading the story for them. Fuckin idiot.

>cops kept parents from going inside the school WHILE the shooter was alive and shooting
literally true. There's video, chud.

Which you must not have watched or watched on mute, you fuckin moron, because there's NO SHOOTING going on in those videos. Those videos are more supportive of the fact that they were recorded AFTER the shooting was over. Case closed.

All “bullshit” but no real proof. You can still be supportive of police generally, while admitting that these dumbasses fucked up.

No where in my post did I say I was a diehard police supporter. I'm just saying this story is bullshit and is being used to stir up the ACABniggers. And, it looks like it immediately turned Any Forums into them now as well. Useful fuckin idiots.

Seethe lmao

"There is no situation so bad it cannot be made worse by the presence of a policeman."

Attached: police work.jpg (611x611, 196.62K)

You stupid ACAB faggots think you're going to enjoy what you get the US turned into, but you're going to hate what it becomes even more than you do now. I know you can't realize that now because your handlers promise you so much about how the grass is greener. But when you're stuck at home because curfew is enforced, on your limited access internet bored out of your mind because you have no cause to be a faggot about and suddenly your door is smashed in by 12 military police because you posted wrongthink; you'll fuckin realize it then.

Hey user we're going to need you to take ur meds now

Attached: bananaadoc.jpg (700x897, 320.42K)

They will all come for you.

Attached: 1629054284539.jpg (1970x1420, 567.11K)

>anti-cop narrative now, having applied zero critical thought whatsoever

I've been against zogbots for years faggot.

Op is a retarded nigger.
Sheriff literally came out and said they didn't do anything for near an hour.
Go fuck yourself globohomo world police shill faggot

Fuck cops, they are just armed state thugs and always have been, they blindly follow the orders of the state and do NOT have your interests in mind, unlike a town sheriff of the old west would have