- cuck "thank you sir, I'm just guna put this in the tabulation machine now"
- me "wait what? This isn't a paper ballot count?"
- cuck "no sir, we use the machine now"
- 2020 ptsd kicks in
- me "who owns the machines goy?"
- cuck "I duno, I just follow my coding, must check"
- go behind machine, what do I find
- goddammit DOMINION!

What it do schizo frens? How fucked are we for accurate election in Ontario? How can we fight back against this bullshit?

Attached: 20220526_172344.jpg (4032x3024, 1.51M)

Sabotage them

One thing's for sure, you're gonna get more of Trudeau's ilk next election

Dominion decentralized its shit after 2020, suggestions for the minecraft novel?

It’s amazing what gasoline and matches can do together.

It’s a provincial election Aus bro. Did you have an election recently?

Anyone remember that RV camper outside a server farm that went kaboom on Christmas a few years back?

Its just a shame they aren't cheap anymore there dark knight, this 2$/L shit is breaking a guys wallet

why yes we do produce electricity so much so if we stopped selling coal to china they would implode overnight
your shitty larp is now over.

bump - ok, do we remember any lessons from 2020 how they got away with this shit

if we start asking questions like who has
>chain of custody
>access to passwords
>is it networked or hooked up to web
>is it compared against the paper count
>what happens to the paper count
>can the paper count be audited or counted by independents

Ford will win anyways

stfu, that nashville RV was beside a server farm - don't tell me...gina is one the case

user, stop activating my almonds

Bumping, but afraid too many NPC in leafland can't be bothered to give a fuck

>take out a second mortgage to make a molotov
feels bad man

> IMAGINE MY MAPLE SCENTED SHOCK

Wow, they're not hiding anything anymore huh. Apparently voting machines were piloted in ontario starting in... 2016. Huh.

Son I'm selling a kidney to buy enough to fill a fucking BIC lighter

Meanwhile in Vancouver...

Attached: HMMMMM.jpg (715x92, 22.85K)

Are we in the same hood? My neighbor cuts it 3 times a week. What really pisses me off is that even if he JUST cut it the day before, he feels the need to cut his shit just after I cut mine so he can have better grass than me.

God damnit stop deleting interesting threads

What do US, UK, Canada, Australian and New Zealand's democracies all have in common?

You can't audit the vote, there is no chain of custody for your vote, you can never prove who you voted for (or if you even voted at all). This is by design and if you try and question the soundness of the logic, it will be explain that it's to stop criminals manipulating the vote lel.

"Sorry tax man, we don't keep transaction records because that auditable trail might be used in some hypothetical blackmail/coercion fantasy that only a retard wouldn't see is already illegal".

Time for the 99% to DESTROY the 1%.

This is an evolutionary war.

Based krautbro
I'm not sure if they even keep the paper ballots after tabulation either.

Oops did all that paper get shredded/burned/lost/dumped in a lake? No way to tell what happened, sorry goy. Better luck in 5 years

Just VOOT goyim