What's wrong with americans? Tell me again how the USA isn't a third world country

What's wrong with americans? Tell me again how the USA isn't a third world country.

Attached: 1653600359313.jpg (1080x825, 247.55K)

Don't you mean "what's wrong with 13% of Americans"?

bad aim primarily. most mass shootings are accidents where only a single person was targeted but the shooters lack of skill ends up involving random bystanders

Tell me about those 13% committing school shootings.

Blacks, amirite

Attached: mass shooters 2.jpg (533x1024, 173.68K)

Blacks and spics do over 80% of shootings
Deport them and see america improve.

And most committed by DARKIES.

Kek

The term third world refers to countries that weren't aligned with the US or the USSR during the cold war so that's not possible. We're a shithole though.

Umm I care about whites. Whites are the ones shooting white kids, not niggers. So we need to fucking murder these white pieces of shit that keep killing white kids.
Niggers kill other subhumans, which is actually virtuous.

American gun ownership should be limited to a single shot .22 caliber. Burgers can't be trusted with anything larger

No problem.
Mass shootings are officially defined by the US government and unofficially by US media as any event in which 4 or more people die by gun fire. There are 5-600 of these events every year.
Of these 5-600 annually, only a small percentage of them take place in schools (~25 so far this year out of 131,000 schools in the US).
Of that small percentage, I'll leave you to guess which school districts in what neighborhoods experience the majority of them.

False, see

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

Oh, and one more thing. I actually made an error.
While "mass shootings" are defined under the 4+ victims parameter, school shootings aren't.
So a school shooting, according to media, is just when a kid or kids get shot at or shot at a school.
In conclusion, it's obvious you're a memeflag shill but I'm still making the minimal effort required to make you look retarded, FBO of the other people reading this.

3rd world countries don't make cargo cult faggots seethe so hard that they expend 12 hour shifts tonguing americas asshole in performative rage every day. faggot.

Let's be sure Biden approves the next big order of guns to the Ukrainian front, though.

Sending guns to other countries to resist tyranny is okay, we just fixate on the collateral damage if that tyranny never reaches us in the first place.

N
I
G
G
E
R
S

Attached: 1648951777418.jpg (573x799, 128.41K)

>using the word 'performative' unironically while calling someone else a faggot
kek

The reality of living in Biden's America

>tries to laugh it off with straight gender fluid leaking from its torn shitter

this post kills the kike

And when your opponent can do nothing else but sputter petty attempts at insulting you, you'll know you've won.

why would the jewish media not cover this

alternatively, when you utter smug sounding self masturbation you know you've won more nigger cock for your discord faggot asshole