5k is alotta money for an unemployed 18 year old

Hey Any Forums just thinking about how daniel defense ARs cost close onto 2k each more if you buy them from a retail store... I wonder how unemployed 18 year olds can afford over 5k in equipment and ammunition. An't that just Duckin Crazy?

Attached: 2-dd02-142-81680-047.jpg (800x800, 50.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2022/05/25/guns-used-uvalde-shooting-prompt-outcry-could-lead-lawsuits/9929998002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tongue my asshole nigger

>poor people having money is suspicious
lmao how kiked is that? if you're poor everyone laughs at you, if you start making money you become suspicious, like you're just supposed to stay poor.

You can get that going across the border 1 time working for the right people!

repeal the second amendment

Say it on vocaroo with your real voice coward

Drug cartel affiliation. Wait until it comes out a week later.

+ EOTech on top(maybe replica but still). This shit glows harder than a spotlight

you dumb nigger, you can buy a cheap ass AR for $500, where the fuck did you read he had a DD AR when you usually have to order them because they're out of stock often

god i hate you no gun faggots

An incel? Fuck off he’d be dead

American gun ownership should be limited to a single shot .22 caliber. Burgers can't be trusted with anything larger.,

He was spic and most spics are drug cartel lackies.

5k isn’t a lot of money for a federal agent or gang member. The weapon was supplied to the shooter.

Mind your own country, Roo-chang.

Week b8 is week

Just remember though houses are WAYYYYYY too expensive to afford as an 18 year old with a fast food job buys these and a truck.

you dont go from poor and unemployed to buying 5k worth of guns and ammo the next day nigger

How did you escape the coof camp?
I'm calling the authorities.

usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2022/05/25/guns-used-uvalde-shooting-prompt-outcry-could-lead-lawsuits/9929998002/ whose saying that? oh yeah all the police reports and the press...

I bought a 66' Pontiac for $5k working nights in High school. Get your shit together Zoomer.

Attached: LeMans.jpg (500x375, 55.94K)

Plus he had a 50,000 dollar F-250 & was seeing a therapist who specialized in hypnotism.

You know its going to happen, Biden will make sure of that.
Oh say can you see. Give them up , its over

Attached: 158581520.0.0.0.jpg (1400x1050, 332.52K)

He wasn't unemployed faggot, he was a hard working Mexican probably since the age of 16. 2 years of minimum wage part time work is like $18,000 if you don't have to pay rent.

Not only that doesn't he have to give his address to purchase the gun, which he wouldn't have been able to since he lived with his grandparents and his grandpa was a felon. The back round check would have denied him

It's more than 5k. Glowies said there were multiple guns on the floor in the school and multiple guns in the truck. Also magazines everywhere.

Newfag spent 2 weeks on /k/ and pretends to be a hasgunz on Any Forums, many such cases.

Attached: 1650171762134.png (523x762, 607.29K)

>unemployed
He had a job you idiot

Thank god he had his FED buddies.