Daily reminder that all cops are faggots

Attached: 1557512800612.jpg (398x505, 29.12K)

He even sued his department to get his pension back after he murdered a sobbing unarmed man begging for his life

Did he win? Source?

>tattoos on police officer

it doesn't count he killed a real innocent person with no crime sheet.....and to make it worse, the victim wasn't black.

a faggot literately kills 11 kids and the cops are the gay ones, the ride truly never ends.

Yeah. The police are unironically one thing niggers are right about.

Correct. They exist solely to enforce unjust laws

The body cam is all over the internet

Agency types, I know you hate violent events like what happened in Texas, and I know you track people who've done nothing wrong but gather weapons. If possible, you need to actually figure out a way to get your targets to TALK about pacifism. You've noticed by now that LGBT people can have guns without shooting people, right? That's because they aren't hateful. Likewise, dedicated pacifists aren't hateful.

"Self defense" pacifists qualify! You don't have to be unwilling to shoot someone to be a pacifist, you just have to abhor it and be unwilling to shoot someone who isn't a clear and present danger.

There's a ton of pacifists in policing and sport-fighting, too. The truth of violence is different from the semblance of violence. You want to stop these events? Keep getting that out there.

My dad had an arsenal and nobody died. What stands out to me is he TALKED ABOUT PACIFISM. Not a lot, but enough that I knew where he stood.

they're all tatted up white trash now.
go take a trip to your local PD and see for yourself.

CRAWL

holy shite guys! Are you all from discord? Talking amongst yourselves in /pol? Uau, how cringe is that?!

Attached: 1618797044455.png (960x677, 453.41K)

>>LGBT people can have guns without shooting people

The Texas shooter posted pictures of him on social media wearing a dress

that one especially is a niggerfaggot. Too much of a pussy to join the army and kill sand niggers that shoot back so instead he shoots random lower class white people in hotel hallways

This sentiment includes federal agents. I laugh and spit on your grave. I hope you die a miserable, painful, lonely death.

Attached: 1652714610341.jpg (2160x1687, 240.34K)

Oh read it wrong yes he won also he got on disability for PTSD

Cops are just participants in the Satanic blood rituals. They have no redeeming qualities. If they were good people with a noble conscious then they would have done something about the elites by now but they won’t because they’re complicit.

As a faggot, should I become a cop?

this. File transfer protocol

Attached: for-poors.jpg (626x960, 79.15K)

Yes pigs are sacks of shit and are bad for Whites. It was pigs who enforced desegregation and pointed weapons at White mothers who didn't want niggers invading their White schools and White communities. It's pigs who protect niggers and arrest Whites defending themselves against niggers. It's pigs who enforce out White replacement laws. Cuckservatives are too stupid to realize this though and continue to worship them, just like they're too stupid to see that wealthy corprate kikes are against them.

*Waits an hour outside the school while someone murders kids*

I prefer the term "nigger-herders." Maybe if we started calling them that instead, it would have a sort of reverse psychology effect and they would focus on the only thing they do that actually benefits society.
No one cares if these zog dogs are enforcing half the jew'd nonsense they're used for.
No one cares if they write some faggot a ticket for parking or going 10 miles over the revenue limit.
Make them focus on finding when niggers burn loot and murder, and you've pretty much fulfilled the entire purpose they're paid.
I also like the term "Jew-Hunter" maybe we can work something out on that, too.

Cops are sub-human. They are nothing but lowly rats.

Attached: cops.jpg (552x552, 35.17K)

90% of cops are mentally unhinged. Go drinking with one and you’ll see.

I think more of actual faggots than I do police, which says everything since I think faggots are subhuman already.

Would that actually do anything? Surely it needs a barrel of at least a few inches to be useful

make one and point it at your face. let me know how that goes for you.

Attached: 1653176265121.png (119x128, 4.71K)

My ears are ringing and i got a few burns

Yeah…

Attached: 4207B2FD-190A-4366-ADEE-38A5595E9268.jpg (960x798, 80.56K)

Attached: Ungovernerable.jpg (125x123, 3.11K)

Abolish the police. And their families, too.

Lmao. Not quite how it works with birdshot/buckshot. I wouldnt use 00 though, I'd use #4

Y?

I hate that faggot so goddamn much.

>tattoos
>shitty character

That PVC coupler would pretty much ensure your leg or whatever would be fuct

you can't seriously be this fucking stupid

More shot per shell, increase chances of hitting target more. There only about 9 in a #00 whereas theres ~24 for #4

Its a joke not a dick dont take it so hard faggot

More shot, higher velocity, still big enough to do damage

Yeah this cop in particular is a fucking bitch. I want to rape him.

And the ones who enable cocksuckers like this one to continue breathing are even bigger faggots.

>Agency types, I know you hate violent events like what happened in Texas
They orchestrate them.