What's so great about Canada?

What's so great about Canada?

Attached: auwk8va7no091[1].jpg (8000x5210, 1.92M)

>Japan
Kek our countries are full of weebs and neckbeards

>Norway
This map is bullshit.
The USA is a downgrade in every metric imaginable.

nothing. organisations of women funded by jews advertise canadian citizenship and a wonderful like here to those shithole countries.

Canada is a fucking meme, don't fall for it.

Attached: 1653258556626.jpg (556x536, 61.34K)

Canada is literally the Globohomo Test Range. They want to explore the effects of mass immigration by pumping our population up to 100 million people, so they're absolutely showering any illiterate third worlder who wants to come in free shit.

Cold, fresh, sparsly populated but civilized, has America in case of emergency, has oil for ages, food prices are not that bad, people don't seem like complete assholes.

Former leaf here.
My family, my friends, my land, the mountain, the ocean, the people, the cities, the girls, the culture, the education, the memories, the smell of the salty air and the hock of a loogie from some old fisherman, the Rez, the poutine.
The forests where so wild and free, the streets where clean and peaceful.
I never felt worried anyplace in Canada, I explored everywhere I could and met so many people who were just too damn happy to say Hello.
It's just home, The Government and I have a disagreement about the direction of this place so I decided to just on my own, however I still remember those places and certain smells awaken a forgotten moment from so long ago.
If you saw the seas, the mountains, forests and the night sky you would understand, you would see what I saw maybe, just maybe understand why I believe what I believe.

lots of space, not many people

World class propaganda.

I still miss the old coat of arms too.

Attached: 1573725229996.png (500x486, 113.07K)

south Americans wanting to be like their conquerors so bad lmfao

Because it's the US but better.

>Almost no niggers
>Almost no crime (in areas where there's no niggers or pakis, doesn't apply to Ontario thanks to shitskins)
>No mass shootings, no guns
>Free education
>Free healthcare
>Hot women
>Libertarian society
>You can get a grant or loan for almost anything house or school related
>etc

>The USA is a downgrade in every metric imaginable.
If you do not have an Education and need a job that only requires being good at English and Math, you can do alright if you have ZERO expenses.
Rising cost of living and competitive job market is why America can sometimes suck, the crime and poverty are usually the deal break.
My own opinion, but America isn't a warzone, it just feels like miss allocation of resources and effort over such a long period of time, Democracy does not help with such a big country.

You can't travel domestically via plane or train without healthpas... what an eternally cucked authortarian country

Because it's the US but even gayer*
here. fixed it for you buddy

There's alot of Norwegians with family in America and vice versa. iirc there's about 5 million Norwegians in Norway and 5 million american-Norwegians

I would want to move to a country like switzerland or netherlands, maybe that makes me strange?

Nothing.
They have some pretty forests in the Tongass. And Halifax and NS are a pretty cold, comfy, coastal, life. Other than that, it's full of lazy, pretentious, cucks who are so obsessed with America, they can't stomach to live outside of an hour drive from our border.
They are the true retarded descendents of the anglosphere.

Dogsex

>>No mass shootings, no guns
Lies, City people and jail birds do not get guns, Everyone in Canada has a gun, we just dont like to wave em about like idiots.
Some of the best Bi Athlone sportsmen are Canadian, Marksmenship is just a game to master.
But, just like America, there might need to be a time to teach people about firearms and their history.