What is some hard, heavy music made by whites who aren’t liberals and aren’t infected with white guilt?

What is some hard, heavy music made by whites who aren’t liberals and aren’t infected with white guilt?

These days your average tattooed, long haired, studded jacket rocker is a feeble pussy who loves the government and would turn in his own grandmother for thoughtcrime

Attached: F64205C1-3585-4F7F-A51C-75CF9A0417D7.jpg (1500x1120, 187.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4rnEZ353pKQ
youtu.be/eOkkWIOkWl8
youtube.com/watch?v=lCeRWaIh5Hw
youtu.be/yyTvmu_6OOw
youtu.be/puTQbR0IAqY
youtu.be/_kC_xaRs9lM
youtu.be/p61YGaugy_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=XJTjIlH3sbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Megadeth

Rammstien

youtu.be/4rnEZ353pKQ

don't know. my own band were all drop jawed when i told them i was voting trump to spite the progressive hypocrites, and was never getting vaxxed. full kill progressive technical death metal. lyrics about hating the government etc. bunch of conformist pussies. realized i am incompatible with them, and murdered my own band. started looking to work with other people, and saw that adds were stating vaccination status virtue signal. fuck this gay earth.

Ehh idk about that one user

youtu.be/eOkkWIOkWl8

Nice

youtube.com/watch?v=lCeRWaIh5Hw
check this out

I won’t spend money anymore at the only metal club near me because of that bullshit

NSBM

Oh fuck yeah love that video. Wish we could’ve seen more responses like that

Moonsorrow

yeah. we have brick by brick in san diego. we opened up for a few big names in 2020 ish. then the vid fuckery made every body loose their goddamn minds. they wanted a test or to see my vax status. not to mention all the "tough guy" metal dudes wearing the clown mask. no, fuck you pussies. i will eternally be angry about 2020....

Heavy metal is derived from nigger music, good luck with that one. If you listen to anything other than European classical and folk, you're not a white nationalist. Kill yourself, dumb septic

what about metal composed and played by people with classical education pal?

No different from listening to a triangle player rap about purple drank, it's just cope

whatever. fuck you. i'm so bitter. fuck everybody.

Pantera

Good attitude

Same. Pisses me off that I get lumped in with those pussies wearing black and skulls but wanting to be kept safe like a house cat. We gotta think of ways to start our own thing and differentiate ourselves

This business is a jew business.

I think Mustaine keeps fighting, but victory depends on end cultural marxism (and we need a World War to do that).

youtu.be/yyTvmu_6OOw

Very obviously fellow poltards.

I don’t actually hate other races, I’m sick of mine being the only acceptable one to hate

thanks. ill think about punching you in the face the next time i pick up a guitar. maybe next year after i calm down.

too late. there is no rebel spirit left. it's all watered down. i'm switching to country exclusively.

Attached: grrrr.jpg (183x75, 15.08K)

Pretty much all rock is pozzed. Probably harder electronic music like gabber, which is made in Europe and strongly influenced by neo-nazism.

>What is some hard, heavy music made by whites who aren’t liberals and aren’t infected with white guilt?
youtu.be/puTQbR0IAqY

Attached: 81tZwYB7YvL.jpg (975x1560, 298.08K)

Fuck yeah

We live in a modern Soviet state and everything sucks, including music, just like it did in the USSR.

youtu.be/_kC_xaRs9lM

Architects has been based as fuck from the beginning.

People that ten years ago were saying the word nigger are now acting like buzzkills and wont joke around about ANYTHING anymore, its fucking awful, cant have a good time, nobody will ease up and relax. I dont know what the fuck happened. Oh and of course the major activity in every group of goddamn people involves hudling in a circle on the cellphones amd showing people your instagram photos.

Its literally not fun anymore to hang out with people because of this shit

>you are NOT ALLOWED to enjoy other cultures, goy
>you are NOT ALLOWED to adopt aspects of other cultures and make them better , goy
>no fun allowed goyim, got it?
Ok hall moniter we’re sorry we’ll put our ipods away. Dickhead

>Architects has been based as fuck from the beginning.
>bet
Light the Torch kills too
youtu.be/p61YGaugy_Y

seriously. why the fuck are all the kids so uptight? what a fucking headjob...i feel bad for them.

Does anti-christian/pagan music count as "liberal" in muttland?
youtube.com/watch?v=XJTjIlH3sbE

>Sabaton had to play after these guys in a concert I went to in 2017
poor dudes

Rammstein are left wing.
T. German

I don't care what your, or anyone else's taste in music is.
We can all agree that we need to deal with the Jews.

Attached: 1635702641470.jpg (604x604, 38.05K)

>you're not a white nationalist.
>Says tye Anglo-Saxon
Anglo's ain't"white" mate; get over it
>Aryan jest religią wywodzącą się ze słowiańskiego pogaństwa. Anglosasi nie są Słowianami. Anglosasi mają brązowe włosy i oczy.
How stupid is you, m8?

Attached: 1653174084865.jpg (900x673, 161.65K)