Be Prepared

You can’t stop what’s coming. It’ll effect your life very soon. Enjoy the last few days of normalacy. News will start breaking towards the weekend, Monday will be bloody. Tuesday they will declare a national emergency. By next Friday all semblance of normality will be gone. By next weekend you’ll yearn for these last few days.

You have been warned.

Attached: 808D1509-BF05-44F1-B030-BA3286797FA1.jpg (1790x1116, 377.67K)

I love these threads, really makes the weeks fly by. I hope one actually happens lol

Attached: th-3265051320.jpg (360x360, 35.61K)

i had nothing planned yet anyways

Give us an idea related to what's going to happen, I don't care even if it's a LARP.

Oh no broskis. We's in trouble now.

This is very broad statement with little to go on no? When creating a shill thread at least make it entertaining and mildly in the realm of possibility. :)

Just you wait...
MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY

MonkeyPox is actually SmallPox.

Attached: 1653082918092.jpg (700x394, 166.99K)

>TWO
>MORE
>WEEKS

If I had a shekel for every time this gloomy and doomy type of thread was made here. Sad.

Attached: barrel_of_faucis.jpg (1800x1371, 771.64K)

great more biowarefare fucking 21st century warfare sucks shit

Citation?

Attached: two weeekz.gif (330x300, 1.93M)

Thank you for participating in my happening indulgences. Now I will anxiously await for Monday.

Shit I though it was actually something to be worried about... like aliens invading forcing all survivors to comply with weekly anal probing sessions...

Give me some gamer words to prove you're not a bots you tranny kike niggers

No. I will stop it. My energy will be focused to destroy this evil. Once again.

Please be zombies
Please be zombies
Please be zombies

Attached: 164799542812.jpg (660x751, 138.54K)

M8 you're deluding yourself if you think this thread hasn't been made 100 times already. Nothing ever came of it. The nigger word won't stop feds from posting here.

shut up retard.

There are treatments for both. What worries me is that Marburg hemorrhagic fever shit. And what is the favored treatment? You guessed it. The same shit that killed 30% of those who got COVID. Remarkable, isn't it?
How convenient that the same medical protocol would be used for 2 different types of weaponized virus attack vectors. Qui bono?

Attached: Marburg-1.png (888x741, 154.94K)

small pox vax is live virus. however people with t cell problems or autoimmune issues (which the clot shot is proven to cause) are subject to severe reactions causing death from any small pox vaccine. THIS is the kill shot. Vaxxies have been primed, and at first "monkey pox" shots will be for the vulnerable, but when the death rate skyrockets (they'll call it vaccine resistant monkey pox) the shots will become mandatory, killing even more (20%+ death rate). Us purebloods will rule the earth in the aftermath.

The holohoax never happened but it should have.

Hurry the Fuck up!!!!

so if that's the case why aren't we having cowpox inoculation parties then?

but Monday is Memorial day, everyone is off from work.