Why do you hate juice?

Juice contain very little of their fruit of origin; they've been mixed with so many other substances during the production process that they're more like a mystery cocktail of chemicals selected by Big Sugar for profit-maximizing rather than the liquid content of a fruit.

Juice is inherently corrossive due to its acidic nature and damages tooth enamel upon contact. Juice has a naturally high sugar content as well as added sugars, which encourages the growth of invasive foreign species of oral and gut fauna. Through damaging oral and gut health, juice undermine the health of the whole body.

As juice contain a myriad of harmful additives, consuming juice products frequently undermines the immune system, often causing autoimmune disorder where the body attacks its own cells.

People have been groomed into thinking juice is healthy and normal when juice is one of the most detrimental things in modern society. Uncritical acceptance and consumption of juice is the cause of many people's health problems. Juice should be banned with preexisting stocks destroyed and juice apologists/promoters ostracized.

Attached: 60852e24-fc8f-48af-aad3-73257f5d39a9_1.35e01312daea6c0551906f662ad2ffdd.jpg (268x500, 30.4K)

Whole fruit slushies are the way to go

Non fizzy soda. Anyone who isn’t fat knows this. Drink water or beer.

It goes well with vodka.
No hate

Attached: Classycosglass.jpg (500x500, 33.61K)

>People have been groomed into thinking juice is healthy and normal
only obese low class retards think this

>Why do you hate juice?
dont drink your carbs

I'll drink juice if I want, f0gg0t

Cook them in the oven instead?

Attached: istockphoto-898293124-612x612.jpg (612x459, 39.77K)

Yes, juice belong in the oven

I drink fruit juice, soda and eat a ton of bread + meat. I am not fat. You just have shit genetics and are short, face it.

nigga what's juice?

Attached: kosher.jpg (200x196, 7.9K)

Everything you said is wrong and stupid. Juice is exactly what it says, juice. Nothing else. There are no other ingredients, just juice. Purple drank is not juice you worthless nigger.

Sugar water

What a curious and ineffective cooking method. Also imagine the clean-up involved afterwards, having to wipe burnt congealed juice remains off the inside of one's oven door. 0/10 don't recommend this recipe.

im 6' ans have to eat constantly to not go skelly mode. maybe if i too ate the diet of a retarded 6 year old i would be as healthy as you

did you have your sippy cup of sugar water yet today?

Attached: cool cola.jpg (300x168, 8.84K)

Nothing feels better than slamming a tall glass of 100% cranberry juice. sage

Attached: 1645590851950.png (690x458, 386.25K)

All the juice apologists here are leafs. Fascinating.

All the posts that can't tell the difference between juice and drank are niggers. Expected.

>damages tooth enamel upon contact
Even worse for you teeth:
1. Tea
2. Energy Drinks (Monster, Red Bull, et al)
3. Coffee

Attached: 1617901348501 kate middleton teeth.jpg (615x409, 44.6K)

It is juice that cause niggers to chimp out and behave like typical niggers, cuz sugar hyperactivity and all that, stop defending juice you idiot

>I am not fat
because your metabolism is fast since you're young.

you'll get older and it will slow
if you eat the same you will be f a t

>niggers drink juice
kek

But is coffee good for you?

Big Sugar is a psyops meme designed to make you drink corn syrup

Niggers are on reduced-lunch plans in public schools. Public schools promote juice because they are beholden to the interests of Big Juice

>t. high fructose corn syrup (((shareholder)))

Attached: 1652438212229.png (904x723, 53.52K)

im mocking juice, you illiterate shutin

have you had your hourly litre of flavored syrup water yet? fat retarded fuck....

I only drink juice that I make at home. Most commun is " 2 oranges and one lemon a bit of water and one small spoon of brown sugar and its fucking done". it´s good.

niggers drink "grape drink" baby, not juice. Have you learned nothing on the internet!?

It isn’t real juice, Budweiser is the real juice from a fictional country near Lebanon.

>juice
>in schools
triple kek