Obama's legacy is lying to cover for Black people

He lied about Trayvon Martin. George Zimmerman was found not guilty. He lies about George Floyd, the autopsy said he never had a blocked airway and that he died of a drug overdose. Michael Brown didn't have his hands up. Armaud Arbery wasn't out for a jog.

The only thing Obama has done is stoke racial division at EVERY turn.

Attached: FTseVjAWAAE2Szs.jpg (969x644, 122.1K)

Reminder one of the guns used in the November 13, 2015 Paris terrorist attacks came from Phoenix, Arizona where the Obama administration allowed criminals to buy thousands of weapons illegally in a deadly and futile “gun-walking” operation known as “Fast and Furious."
Thanks Obama

Attached: fast and furious.jpg (287x176, 10.44K)

Funny thing is, I really wouldn't have expected him to fuck up the messaging so badly. His team is normally way more adroit than that.

Or...they've just become more unhinged.

I wonder if the legal system will ever snap ba k from hysteria and Chauvin will actually have a chance? Has it gone too far to get back to facts?

dur hurr Barrack HUSSEIN Obama who is STILL PRESIDENT sucks A LOT

Ah yes. Obama, the godfather of wokism and division.

>t. Snap! Crackle! Pop! Dilation!

Imagine they have their very own mass shooting to talk about from only a week ago, but this asstastic clownbag goes to the drugged up dead felon... Guess the niggers in buffalo don't mean shit.

yeah, he's an opportunist grifting POS and an anti-White racist, just like Michelle, oh and he didn't write his own books and comes off as a midwit and terrible extemporaneous speaker without ghost-writers, speech-writers, and teleprompters

Attached: you failed me, America.jpg (504x378, 26.4K)

This picture was taken a few months ago. It's all you need to know.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 113.59K)

Is he still in charge or Biden?

they are definitely becoming more unhinged

Attached: michelle obama womxn.jpg (887x1024, 144.98K)

Yikes.

I genuinely think it'll happen. Every single person in law enforcement, including the FBI and DoJ inititally looked at that footage and thought "Shit, this is standard operating procedure all over the country".

Which is still is, for the most part.

Problem is, DoJ and FBI are scared shitless (just like the jury) of what would happen if they didn't play along.

Yep. What are you going to do about it?

obama is probably too broke to pay for better people

No, that's not it. The government of Minnesota is Democrat because of Somali immigrants. Chauvin was fucked and it would take a long time for it to become undone.

Not stoke racial division like a n

Interesting angle, user. I keep forgetting about that peculiar aspect.

He's just going all in on pro-black, anti-white messaging. There was literally no reason for him to bring up Trayvon. At least George Floyd had some relevance given the date, even if it was retarded to try and tie it into the Texas shooting. The only reason to mention Trayvon was to rile up his activist base of support that sees "non-black person hurt one of our kangz n qweenz, let's fuck em up" as their guiding principles.

>i'm going to do nothing