What percentage of modern jobs are bullshit makework?

What percentage of modern jobs are bullshit makework?

Attached: vice deputy senior second assistant womanger.png (865x657, 385.37K)

>WoManager
I never noticed her title. I laughed.

We live in a "service economy".
99% of every job is worthless bullshit, or potentially useful skillsets stuck doing worthless bullshit.
You can just assume that the spineless wagecuck talking shit about neets, alternative transportation or fewer working hours is a retail faggot that spends 8-12 hours a day licking someone's ass.

at least half to two thirds of office jobs
for management it's about 9 10ths

20%

>We live in a "service economy".
>99% of every job is worthless bullshit
corona will fix it

captcha kmHHR

>20%
lol no

50% in eu are (((services)))

Attached: composition-of-gdp-by-sectors-in-africa-in-2013-value-added-to-gdp[1].png (640x484, 21.56K)

At university it's like 30% of the administration, it'll probably hit 50% because they keep adding redundancy in their useless roles.

Attached: 1646184564799.jpg (316x400, 22.51K)

imagine all the wasted man hours that could have been used into taking care of a garden for harvest.

75% of office work.
HR dept is the biggest farce in the business world.
It is also the birthplace of woke.

85%

Or used to create something of real worth instead of fixing a spreadsheet because they first gave the job to Ranjan Sanghjeet and he fucked it up worse than just turning in an empty sheet.

The entire system is a scam.

I think most office jobs at places like Amazon, Apple, Facebook etc etc. are from talking to people who work there as if you're not handling customer service or finances are you really doing anything to help the company?

I'd say a huge bit of the economy is people doing useless stuff but sitting on the payroll just absorbing the checks. COVID and the work from home crises really proved this. Tons of people realized their job was to fill an office space and they weren't needed.
Pretty for sure corporations fake reports for financial reporting and make up fake jobs to chart fake growth. Stuff like that adds up. They're all liars and when their books go in the red their lies catch up to them.

99% of jobs are literally pyramid schemes just upping tha take fomr the guy below you until the business crash

>that title
I unironically know a chick that got the title Junior Vice President of Marketing. The entire department had two other people -
>Senior Vice President
and the low man was
>Senior Executive Director
Again, there were THREE FUCKING PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRE ORG AND THEY WERE ALL EXECS. I hate modern office work so much its painful.

Attached: nooo.png (330x318, 195.81K)

most cops, feds and military people are redundant and can be fired

Most of HR, a fair amount of IT these days as only a few seem to know their job, a lot of police office staff and social media teams.

I work 12 hours a day as a corporate lawyer, i envy wagies with retarded 9 to 5 jobs that let them just zone out. Only bonus is the pay.

I should also clarify that women abuse the fuck out of make work bullshit way more than men do, but there are tons of useless guys as well. The 80/20 rule is a very real thing.
>but why, user?
Because corporate culture. A C level executive isn't shit until he's got a team, right? So that C-level now has 10 VPs under him. Well fuck they aint shit ether without a team of their own, right? 5 senior directors each! Well shit who are those directors directing? Managers, and another 5 each! Managers need worker bees! 10 per, to be exact
>1 C level
>10 VPs
>50 senior directors
>250 managers
>2,500 worker bees
And this is why nobody in your org has shit to do.

Attached: 1488060392140.jpg (804x768, 128.28K)

Nah then the government just bails them out.

Have you been to college? Every organization was like this. Nothing but "Officers" and no "Members at Large"... Like a military with nothing but officers and no soldiers.
Why?
It's obvious normies just metric-hoard and metric-lie. They're more concerned with the title sounding important and "looking good" to other people and resumes... than ever actually having a job at all.

So all normies have to be executives and officers now. They can't just be Regular Employee #4050.. It's gotta be General Acting Director-Manager of Global Relations #1!

The company I work for at the moment is basically an oil/offshore/energy systems manufacturer. We get orders from various clients around the globe. I'd say it's a pretty big factory, 4 huge assembly halls, few storages etc.
There is probably around 1000 workers in that facility alone, of which only around 250 are physical workers like welders, fitters, mechanics and so on. There are more important departments key to functioning of it all like CAD team or quality assurance departament, but you probably can imagine that majority of office workers over here are all bullshit jobs