Best way to Redpill Women?

Provide ways ITT

Attached: 79E5311E-7766-4876-90D9-AC2F6E2DF29A.jpg (1402x2965, 879.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive(dot)ph/rOiQy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rape by blacks

You cant, they're jewish lemmings

Make them cum.

>10 years of feminism and cocaine

Attached: main-qimg-4e4f3a6d99c831a7352bb901d95f6983-lq.jpg (602x803, 86.57K)

REMINDER : When Emma was young & hot, she race-mixed with an Asian guy

Attached: emma_1483202255335.jpg (1379x1285, 506.74K)

I’m serious too. It’s the best way. Orgasms produce loyalty in women. It’s actually one of the only ways to illicit it in them besides breastfeeding and child birth, and those two produce their loyalty to their children, not you.

White girls love Asian boys

Attached: emmawatson-updates.com (15).jpg (500x750, 127.13K)

My buddy's wife started lurking here a few months ago, the change has been dramatic.

archive(dot)ph/rOiQy

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-26 at 13-12-22 Catfights over handbags and tears in the toilets With her women-only TV company this prod[...].png (508x302, 18.75K)

Attached: emma-watson-will-back-to-the-big-apple-01.jpg (817x1222, 223.45K)

you cum inside them

>Redpill Women
Dude they know best, they've been escaping those situation for years
Marriage, kids, money, the red pill is about men getting aware of all that not women

the whore repeating things to make her husband happy does not mean they are redpilled

Stop dating white sjw roasties. You can find more trad women in almost every other race. What's the point in trying to keep your bloodline pure if she is just going to kill the baby

send them on a 1 way trip tour to the middle east

impossible imo. they are too herd-like and have to "fit in" to be red pilled.

Daniel Rsadcliff is a kike.
and is that the Hu?

Marry her and put a baby inside her. When women have something other than just themselves to care about they become redpilled automatically.

Semen

Debunk a month ago.

Attached: FCAB107F-9363-4861-9229-4D4371ADE826.jpg (978x750, 223.25K)

she ingested asian semen

Attached: 6761086557_30607f2702_b.jpg (702x1024, 85.72K)

Sure, But can the whore tell the difference?

This.

you have the captions swapped
just imagine that 2 inch chinese dong ravaging her cunt day and night

tell me, how many white women (or any women) have you ever banged?

Why are feet always appreciate?

/thread
Women are parroting words of men which influence them.

Based and Duncan Idaho pilled

>promotes race mixing
You are a kike.

Attached: jsanic.jpg (570x570, 47.04K)

Get them pregnant

>Best way to Redpill Women?
by fucking them in the puss with your huge big cock

>Get them pregnant
THIS

Just don't date or acknowledge bad women and only pursue ones who are faithful, loving, and binge. Simple as

I got my wife almost to the point of using the word nigger. She is firmly Jewpilled. This all happened in the course of two years, ten years into a relationship (I got redpilled during covid lockdowns). All I had to do was point out Jew names, facial features, strategies, etc. It fell into place for her.

If you think women can be redpilled and waste your time trying to do it, you are not redpilled.

>forgets to mention she had 30 other boyfriends who were all white

Ignoring the fact plenty of bad women use their pregnancies as a way to force men into paying child support that rarely goes into the childs well being, or how badly they may fuck your kid.

it works

this

also, love. the more a woman loves and stands by her man, the more she starts to share his ideals.

BWC

>be me
>be at dinner party
>about 12 people, just shooting the shit, nice warm evening, good food
>girl mentions Lauren Southern
>someone: "Oh that crazy extreme right nut!"
>girl: she makes sense sometimes
>*pulls out phone*
>"look at this video"
*interlude while host decides he'll put it through to the TV since it is long
>it's a Lauren Southern video telling girls that if they're sluts, they're ruining their lives and will end up alone
>tone of party completely changes
>guys glance at each other, let the girls talk
>they all kind of agree and discuss examples they know

biggest redpill drop I've ever seen

Giving a woman a child doesn't automatically fix them. You only risk making a much more fucked up person

and harvey weinstein's cum

Attached: 143041654231.jpg (500x551, 59.71K)

It's a long process. It took me 3 years to redpill female friends. Now I can make them say nigger and do Nazi salutes like it's nothing. I started with Israel. Now note, if you mention gorillion, then it's over. If you say kike, it's over. You wait for Israel to murder kids again and then you talk with them about it like you care about Palestinians. You continue doing that and once muttistan sends another billions to Israel, try to drop bigger redpill that huge amounts of your tax money is sent there. Now wait for them to ask why didn't they know it. If that happens, you start real redpilling. You show them who controls media. Wait 2 months so they don't notice pattern. Then start to critize everything media pushes in a less visible way. Drop hints about antifa and commies. Don't tell them everything so they figure it out themselves. They must think that they are thinking independently. Redpilling process is pretty easy here because "current thing" doesn't oppose anything at all. Soon start telling them where degenerate culture came from. Right from dirty commies from USSR. Next time antifa does stupid shit like threatening whites, tell them that it's going pretty smoothly and drop hints like that. Good luck.

My big fat cock

the only way you can get it through their skulls is if they have a son.