What these people have done to feel so proud of themselves?

what these people have done to feel so proud of themselves?

Attached: Flag_of_Poland.svg.png (800x500, 403)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Párkány
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As much as I hate them: saved Europe. What has your pathetic shithole ever done? Oh, you destroyed it. You should be proud of yourself, muttbro, now rub one off from your keratinized circumcised dick.

Attached: 1069590.jpg (1920x1152, 407.39K)

Witcher 3, it's fucking good

>people

Saved Europe from the Turkroaches.

We wuz not wh*te racist incel chud scum trash. We wuz white negroes of Europe. We are proud just of this fact

Your momma, every single one of us did her. She's a great woman and very passionate lover to be honest

Hosted American (((Overlords))) for 1000 years

show nose

jews were only resettled to poland in large numbers during the partitions

they baited germany into a war it could not win. feelds kinda weak and jewish so now they have to cope a lot. they cover the cope with plenty of pride. they allow only their own pride though, not lgbtq, which is based. poland has always been the smallest straw in the draw, but at least it's a real man. or a manlet. meh, idk, I heard their weather is mostly shit and their women look abysmal. international powers also use this country as a bitch too much too.

made russian subhumans seethe like there's no tomorrow, now lose the VPN vatnik shill

Central Europe is a Vortex which has been the focus of every existential crisis Europe has endured and yet and despite this, through the thick and the thin of it, Poles have somehow managed to retain their Identity(Soul).

Poland is the Fulcrum of Europe. It's necessity is so great even the immense Powers which have brought turmoil to Europe yielded to this necessity.

Attached: Jan_Matejko,_Bitwa_pod_Grunwaldem.jpg (3571x1553, 2.99M)

hardly.
if I remember correctly the ottomans vinna before the rest of europe woke the fuck up.
however, yes, there was a polish king who went on crusade to balkans, sadly he failed.

reached vienna*

stop this D&D breads bros
this will not be good, we have common goals!

Why are Germans always so bitter? I have never seen a German post that wasn't dripping with impotent rage. Just an unhappy people I guess.

Everyone in Europe keeps choosing to have monumental shifts of power in Poland

As if france, england and hre would let them reach so far into europe

they did a real job on my toilet
that thing shines like a mirror

the german forces did the most, tactical and killing wise... of course, you polish dumfuk

Show your chin. Joke, you can't lol. So at least show your tits

video games are degenerate

its the methan gas

Attached: poleroots.png (1474x417, 84.83K)

>every German flag is Turkish until proven to be German
Turkish cowards started fleeing as soon as Poles showed up, we defeated them in battle of Parkany, history illiterate retard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Párkány

was pro Poland until their PM decided to shit on the UK. Now fuck em, might just hire one to clean my toilets and take some nasty burrito shits in it for her now.

/thread

Attached: 1650291007993.png (600x600, 419.32K)

You know what, you're probably right. If the turkroaches had taken vienna and become a threat the rest of the european powers would have probably gone sicko mode and eradicated every mudshit on the continent.

>Why are Germans always so bitter?
buck broken

Attached: mapa.png (1200x1006, 217.02K)

We invented VODKA