COPS LET THE KIDS DIE

they stood around and did nothing. Except arrest parents who had to listen to their babies being murdered. Failed to stop the shooter. Failed to contain and eliminate the threat. 60 minutes. Dindu nuttin.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

Attached: 9D7025C5-3F6F-48CB-BF87-C998F6349B64.jpg (320x211, 17.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/news/watch-texas-police-spox-on-live-tv-confirmed-cops-went-in-for-their-own-kids-during-uvalde-shooting/amp/
mobile.twitter.com/paleofuture/status/1529652093354536961
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what're you gonna do, defund us?

CRAWL TOWARDS ME

Attached: 1651200900904.jpg (398x505, 20.69K)

This happens in most school shootings.

People are bitching that the police stopped parents from going into an active shooter situation and making this worse… I hate people so much

Did the police fuck up? Yes
Did the parents trying to go into the school with a known active shooter inside make things worse? Fuck yes

At the end of the day it was just a bunch of dead brown kids so I don’t care even a little bit

I have been completely ignoring this shooting, I haven’t clicked any news articles or watched any videos in it, if enough people start ignoring this shit incel schizo retards will have to find something else to get famous for

Attached: 5AE021BB-7A6F-422F-BA0E-E18EF18CB98D.jpg (1024x940, 84.67K)

Give them a raise.

And that's why no one likes you or asks for your opinion. Faggot.

I’m down in the south… twice I’ve had cops say absolutely zero to me while walking into a gas station that was being robbed.

Wait? So the pigs finally do something helpful and you're bitching? You mean you want more kids to grow up and be wannabe niggers with their hands out from freebies from you? I'd rethink this if I were you. I hate pigs too but there is no down side to American children being dead as it's one less mooch or scumbag in the way or taking up tax payer/welafre $

40% of the budget of Uvelde goes to funding the police FORTY PERCENT. All they DO is fund them

You're gonna swing. I promise.

Who ordered them to stand down?

No knock raids work in both directions.

Attached: 20220413_015842.jpg (480x360, 25.93K)

This is now a ACAB thread

Attached: HowToHandleATrafficStop.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

Attached: Guykickscopsass.webm (1888x1080, 1.57M)

Attached: Guythrowcopinlake.webm (528x720, 1.95M)

The parents were trying to go in BECAUSE the police wouldn't engage, you absolute dipshit.

a parent with a gun could have popped that troon's skull before all this shit happened

Attached: BritishPoliceFirebombed.webm (480x848, 917.8K)

what can you expect from people who see kids as little roaches?

Attached: coproaches.jpg (662x464, 110.52K)

This is why we need firearms.
Nobody will protect you. Not the government, not the police, not the schools. Nobody.
Only you can protect yourself and your family and your property. Only you.

Attached: Britishpolie.webm (360x360, 2.6M)

What cartoon is this?

This is surprising to anyone?

Attached: 34A71028-D077-45DE-8130-0BE18F738EC7.gif (365x274, 2.26M)

Attached: Copgetsowned.webm (720x1280, 2.68M)

I doubt anybody here would give two shits if you died in a fire, just saying. You parents would probably be elated.

Attached: CopStopsSchoolFight.webm (480x480, 2.59M)

user…they didn’t sit around doing nothing. They acted

mediaite.com/news/watch-texas-police-spox-on-live-tv-confirmed-cops-went-in-for-their-own-kids-during-uvalde-shooting/amp/

Spicfarts. How much worse do you think the spic fart is compared to the white human fart. Like if the standard fart is a 5 what would the spicfart average on that scale?

Attached: CopsWaterAttacked3.webm (576x720, 2.95M)

Or they make things worse
Dumb spics would have just made it worse
I’ve seen clips and comments about parents saying they rush the gunman and he can’t all of them
They’re fucking retarded

Completely natural school shooting

Attached: CopOwnedByNeighborhood2.webm (640x800, 2.07M)

The only people system pigs will fight bravely against are White nationalists. Not news

Don’t care

Attached: Copattackscrowdandeatsshit.webm (1280x720, 1.94M)

Attached: HastoBefake.webm (640x360, 2.51M)

Have you seen this?

mobile.twitter.com/paleofuture/status/1529652093354536961

Attached: PutMeDown.webm (480x480, 954.44K)

Trust the system!

You don't need guns, just call the cops

The fear of all manlets including myself, to be absolutely mogged and manhandled in a joking manner by some gigantic brute. All the push-ups in the world won't help the fact he could have thrown that little boy into the ocean.

They went in for their own kids...and let the rest die. Wow.

You don't need money either, just let government buy all things that you need. Government knows what's the best for you. Trust the experts!

this is oddly wholesome. Just a community, coming together in their hatred for the police. Based.

was the cop pretending to shoot an attacker but instead started firing into the crowd hoping to blame it on the active shooter

No funds = no protection

Hey that was a fast response

Unlike the pigs at the scene lmao

That was from the south Africa riots a couple of years ago, right?

bloody hell leave some of him behind to get charged $450,000 at the nearest hospital

Cops have a chain of command. If they all stood they were either ordered to stand down or were NOT ordered to engage. Either way it's got fake and gay glowops written all over it.

kek

>You do not matter and your opinion does not matter, in regards to American politics or issues. America is not your country. You are not American. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas, concerning America and Americans, are irrelevant.

You do not matter and your opinion does not matter, in regards to American politics or issues. America is not your country. You are not American. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas, concerning America and Americans, are irrelevant.

>You do not matter and your opinion does not matter, in regards to American politics or issues. America is not your country. You are not American. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas, concerning America and Americans, are irrelevant.

You do not matter and your opinion does not matter, in regards to American politics or issues. America is not your country. You are not American. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas, concerning America and Americans, are irrelevant.