Gun licensing for avoiding giving guns to mentally ill people

>gun licensing for avoiding giving guns to mentally ill people

How is that a bad thing???

Attached: pepe-thinking-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 67.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Instant_Criminal_Background_Check_System
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHALL

It’s already illegal to sell guns to mentally Ill individuals. It’s failure of the medical system.

The "mentally ill" are the only one who'll fight back.

even if the person doesn't have a history of mental health issues ie emo fag tranny shooter it shouldn't mean they can just go to a store and buy an ar, if he couldn't buy it so easily it probably wouldn't have happened retards like him can't buy them illegally or accomplish much with a knife

How is voter registration a bad thing?

>asking permission
freedom is poison to your dna huh shitskin

>right winger elected
>declares left wing thought to be a mental illness
>lefties banned from gun ownership
Do you really wanna open Pandora's box?

>frognigger tries to use his brain
lmao

Licencing guns to non-whites was a mistake. Just like licencing banks to kikes. Just like licencing heavy industrial and data processing to poos and chankoro. Racial creative continence is a lesson that appears to escape most unique individuals. The abscence of firearms causes more mental illness and crime than the presence of firearms does. Most murdered citizens just get niggered with a hammer.

Attached: estwing.jpg (1106x1066, 49.51K)

It's not, unless you ask mentally ill people, and that's what you just did

Daily reminder if you believe in personal sovereignty and individual rights you are mentally ill and should not be allowed to own a gun.

Sounds reasonable.

That might lead to less happenings. I live 1400 miles from Texas. The shooting is as real to me as movie that people talk about.

We should also have speech licensing.

not a bad idea as those who go to psychiatrics hospitals aren't allowed to buy guns, this is after all, a mental health issue

BECASUE IT JUST IS YOU FUCKING COMMIE!!!

Attached: 1563584107545.jpg (785x731, 100.76K)

SHALL

We don't take care of the mentally ill, all this would do is further discourage people from seeking help. No one wants to be punished for that shit.

you sick fucking racist. that minority was performing late term abortions and all you can do is shill against his heroism in the face of the oppressive white texan governor. you're fucking deranged chud.

Men who wear dresses are not considered mentally ill

>any restrictions
Fuck off and die

Unironically tho

We are electing the mentally ill to public service bro

because it won't stop there
give them a finger and such and such

basing your laws on people being retarded and hypotheticals. You leafs really do get the gov you deserve.

>give them a finger
Inch, you mean

Causing mental illness is a regime objective.

no
give them a finger and they'll take an arm

This. Why doesnt op need a license to post, this is assault posting intentionally wasting time and therefore wasting money money and therefore costing lives coz muh death rate-poverty correlation...

Thats not the saying you fucking goober

you get what i mean, now shut your mutt mouth

Fight me irl

well if any retard can do this so easily then yeah you should probably steer it a bit differently, at least make it not so easy to buy the good clearly healthy people shouldn't be interfered

i don't want your stink upon me

>well if any retard can do this so easily then yeah you should probably steer it a bit differently,
WRONG

mental illness is not a crime

>stink
>euro
Its not even a meme that between the 2 of us, you're more likely to smell

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Instant_Criminal_Background_Check_System

>what is political abuse of psychiatry
I do not want some oversocalized faggot who thinks everyone has gender dysphoria in charge of dictating who gets to exercise a basic right.

>give them a finger and they'll take an arm
WHo on earth would give someone their finger
Also, this is the second time some euro said this today

> avoiding giving guns to mentally ill people
so no guns for the government?

Good, bad. I'm the retard with a gun

All euros are bots. Europe doesn't even exist, its all bots

i'm a natie, i don't smell, mutt

it's a simple idiom, not our fault you mutts can't into idioms
said the mutt

Cue "white nationalism and racism is a mental illness". As things get even worse, they might even to take it to South Africa-tier where will literally use your race as a reason to deny you the means to defend your life.

>You do not matter and your opinion does not matter, in regards to American politics or issues. America is not your country. You are not American. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas, concerning America and Americans, are irrelevant.

You do not matter and your opinion does not matter, in regards to American politics or issues. America is not your country. You are not American. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas, concerning America and Americans, are irrelevant.

>You do not matter and your opinion does not matter, in regards to American politics or issues. America is not your country. You are not American. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas, concerning America and Americans, are irrelevant.

You do not matter and your opinion does not matter, in regards to American politics or issues. America is not your country. You are not American. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas, concerning America and Americans, are irrelevant.

>Ok user, we're here today to determine if you're mentally well enough to own a firearm
>First question, how any genders are there?

from my understanding emo tranny legally bought the gun for himself and used it to kill kids pretty soon after, and if that isn't it i'd like to know how he was able to buy them

native**

You don't want people avoiding seeking treatment for mental health because they are worried they will lose their gun rights.
People with mental health issues aren't a problem until they are one but, that could literally be any person on the wrong day.
As long as folks are nonviolent, there shouldn't be a problem with gun ownership.
All these people going on rampages have given off warning signs and no one got them help. This texas kid had "school shooter" written all over him. The Buffalo kid, too.

>natie
Is that euro speak for "um akshully I shower TWICE a week"?

glowniggers allowed him to

>avoiding giving guns to mentally ill people
We already do this, you fucking retarded spic.

This. Nobody who thinks trannies are mentally sane gets to tell me whether or not I can own guns.

i already corrected myself mutt
stop being so haughty

>and if that isn't it i'
Probably is. But kill all trannies then

I'm not scrolling back up

mentally illness is a myth

It's not even just mentally ill. You could be involuntarily committed for any bullshit reason and never be able to own a gun again. I live in Michigan, and was committed by my parents for 3 days because we got in a fight. Michigan's relief from disability program is unfunded,
like doesn't even exist, so I have no avenue for restoration of my 2A rights. I have no diagnosed mental illness, nor do I believe myself to be a danger to anyone. I just want to be able to defend my home and family.

Attached: 1653482844958.jpg (888x886, 127.8K)

Why don't they build the walls of schools out of really strong electro-magnets, which activate when a gunshot is detected, and it attracts all the bullets to it?

Attached: thi.png (741x568, 29.42K)

Mental illness is diagnosed by jews.

>mentally ill people
Demon possessed Manchurian candidates groomed by satanic freemason cops
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Freemason Texas lawman.jpg (720x808, 241.06K)

Even they have a right to defend themselves

lazy mutt, surprise surprise

>>gun licensing for avoiding giving guns to mentally ill people
>How is that a bad thing???
If they are such a danger to themself or others that they can't be trusted with a self defense tool, they should be in supervised care. Not out on the street where they can buy firearms on the black marker because a gun shop takes too long.

>courage, integrity

Attached: 1649857031769.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

you no support tranny communism? thats a mental illness no gun for you...

op certified dumbfuck.

>you did not get a vax? That indicates anti-social behavior no guns for you
>you do not support (insert whatever thing ruling elite want)? That indicates mental illness no guns for you
>you posted this non comforming opinion on social media 10 years ago, our experts are concerned about your mental health no guns for you

Did you even stop to think for just one fucking second before posting you fucking retard

>be kid
>play joke
>throw firecracker in math class
>uber magnet activates and rips out metal hip joints and fries pace makers of old teacher
>mfw no homework

Attached: 1653434610782.png (734x734, 95.88K)

This. Who decides?

'Qui!?'

More like deranged faggotry

youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg

Attached: Protestant faggotry.jpg (720x512, 92.88K)

>do u haf a loicense for dat?

Attached: 1636948054736.png (598x628, 383.28K)