What’s wrong with circumcision? Why are you guys acting like it’s bad for society? I see nothing wrong with it

What’s wrong with circumcision? Why are you guys acting like it’s bad for society? I see nothing wrong with it.

Attached: BA3C070C-E44E-48E9-9557-1A62F6317059.jpg (471x513, 50.38K)

>I see nothing wrong with it.
we know, rabbi

Attached: Sorrells-Chart.jpg (1000x517, 152.06K)

Mass forced infant genital mutilation based on stone age myths is bad you mong

Fucking kike

I don’t believe in religions though

Doesn't change the fact that its mutilation and traumatizes the infant. Kys kike

so why exactly do you want to perpetuate such an atrocity? You wouldn't like for girls' genitals to be mutilated would you?

Did you remember being circumcised

>I see nothing wrong with it.
Isn't it, at the very least, theft?

I never was

newborns are more sensitive than adults, and the pain experienced during circumcision is so extreme, so sadistic, that it brandmarks the childs psyche forever. jews and muslims, the scourges of the earth, all had this literal trauma happen to them. they appear on this earth and the very first thing that happens is that they get betrayed and traumatized - then you wonder why they turn into heartless psychopaths.

Yes. Unironically fucked me up for a long time.

Just because you had to pay the goy tax at birth doesn't mean others should.

My mom said I screamed for days, and I didn't want to ever be on my belly.

You kikes aren't even trying to hide anymore huh? Let me come carve some chunks off your nose kike, why are you acting like it's so bad for society? I see nothing wrong with it!

KYS kike

>How much violence should an infant encounter?
>How much sex should an infant encounter?
>How much rabies should an infant encounter?
>How much trauma should an infant gain?
>How many deformities should be forced on infants?
>How many limbs should a baby lose?
>How many cattle brands should a baby receive?
>How much suffering should you give your baby?
>How much pain should you inflict on infants?
>How much pain can baby genitals get before they stop functioning, and why should we approach that?

New law that all baby’s have to have their pinky finger on the left hand removed. Not only is it more aesthetically more pleasing but it makes it much easier to keep your hands clean when there’s less fingers to clean.

Lol lies I never remembered

Why would you willingly chop off most of the pleasurable nerve endings in a penis? You may as well chop the whole thing off, you’re condemning your kid to a life of death gripping for no reason. The only answer is some form of mind control or mental illness

notice how op didn’t answer this post

>you watch your son being born
>immediate urge to take a scapel to mutilating his penis minutes after being born
Fuck kikes and fuck you.

>I cant remember so you're lying
>Just ignore all the research and data saying it carries long term consequences
I want to rip your head off

Very american post.

>What’s wrong with circumcision?
the trauma creates mental disorders like psychopathy and sociopathy

Attached: 1553729485681.jpg (480x480, 51.05K)