Husband of one of the teachers killed, dies of GRIEF! Lollll. What the fuck is this shit??

Husband of one of the teachers killed, dies of GRIEF! Lollll. What the fuck is this shit??

Attached: 5156849.jpg (1080x2335, 643.62K)

Apologize chuds.

Suicide.

"Grief" is the name of the pfizer vaccine btw

good work, detective

>GRIEF*
*vax attack

more likely his 4 vax shots did the trick.

You ever been in love OP? Who am I to judge the depths of pain people go through.

Obviously the shooting was FBI or ATF, but that doesn't change how much it can hurt to lose the one you love.

Surprised it wasn't the conservative father dying of COVID

Loose end

Are you ever going to realize that button-pressing gradually turns you into a demon?

this
stress hit his heart like cardio hit those marathon runners and soccer players

Dies of grief is a 'polite' way to say he killed himself.

May God forgive him for taking his own life.

his wife called him while the shooting was happening and told him about the 6 men in black in the hallway

Dying from a "broken heart" is a real thing. It is rare but it is caused by extreme amounts of stress hormones being released and it just gives you essentially a heart attack.

aaaaaaAAAAAAAUUGHuuuuuuoooOoooooooOOoOOOohHAAA

Attached: Clown vision.jpg (460x252, 26.43K)

It was probably the vaccine, but it's a common occurrence for people who lose a loved one to die of heartbreak within a year if they were really close.

I believe brother. "Grief" to the back of the head.

So the only defense is to love no one? Way ahead of you there.

F

Attached: 1621182484631.jpg (1414x2000, 1.89M)

2 griefs to the back of the head.
So sad, many such cases.

>ay mi corazon

Sounds like he knew where they were taking the children. Many such cases. Ya know alot of those "dead" sandy hook kids are still being raped and harvested right?

This

>Paco Hernandez doesn't understand love
Many such cases

Not a heart attack, your heart literally ruptures

ITT: incels

>female
>dies of grief
bullshit

This is not funny.
Why would you even laugh at that?
People like you make this board look bad.

Committed suicide with 3 shots to the back of his head

Yes this does happen.
I'm surprised this doesn't happen to the parents.
I'd lose it.

Imbecile

>Loose end
this for sure

My first love died when we were twenty. Dated for three years, had a ring in my pocket at all times while I was waiting for the right moment, etc. Fucked me up for 8 years and I still get fucked up over it about once a month.
Married someone else who's great, and I love her, but she's not the same person who got nailed in an intersection by an 80 year old asian woman running a red light.
Can never replace the ones you've lost, man, and I easily could have an heroed if I was as autistic then as I am now. But you don't just fucking "die of grief." Suicide, maybe, but it's suspicious as fuck. Makes me think she called him when she thought she was going to die and said something she shouldn't have