UKRAINE ADMITS IT IS NOW LOSING THE WAR

It's over hohols... Putin has the high ground.

Attached: ukraine.png (596x783, 458.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W6-72y_L6uE
eprimefeed.com/latest-news/zelensky-found-a-billion-dollars-and-a-villa-in-miami/19891/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good
Death to zelensky and his neo-nazis

so russia managed to singlehanded beat globohomo?

i bet somehow the proposed solution to this problem will be another 40 billion dollars

So the people who said Russia's strategy was to slowly grind Ukraine's military down in Donbas were right?

40 mil? why do you need 40 bil? 4 trillion it is!

>We have lost 2000 brave soldiers while I was busy doing zoom speeches at the Cannes festival and then the DAVOS forum
>Did I mention Bono?
>Slava jewkraine

Attached: 91741144.jpg (1600x900, 128.98K)

Sadly, we are part of it. Just playing a bad guy role.

Zelensk will fight to the last goy, a true hero.

if 9/11 was a country
>propaganda
>gets 40 billion
>oh noooooo we're loooooosing
>loses
hey where did money g-
>SHUT THE FUCK UP GOY U ANTI SEMITE

Source?

>For a few dollars more
This is a scam war

Fake tweet

>2000 dead hohols

Is this more bullshit from Zelensky or are they really getting their shit pushed in that bad?

Attached: 1645310453822.jpg (750x629, 48.59K)

Bunch of scammers… halp me! Gets money… hey look we’re winning… week later.. halp me!… gets money.. hey look we’re winning… week later please halp me!… someone is getting rich

Globohomo cucked by based russians.
Sorry brave Ukraine.
F

Attached: 1647621139902.jpg (619x678, 95.64K)

>Ukraine losing soldiers
that's pretty much a lie, we all know this are just Russians dressed as Ukrainians so putler can lie to his people

Attached: 1652551839205.jpg (1500x1500, 840.17K)

is russia winning?

The western weapons depots have run out. Nobody is sending them any substantial weapons anymore because there are none to give.
I was the user who told you retards weeks ago that the western europeans have a laughable stock of weapons for defence an dhow the russian methodically depleted them with canon fodder soldiers.
See how Russia will advance towards Kiev once again and take it this time for real.

Look at all this russian semen slurping festival..

>muh globohomo
>muh neonazi jews

Why don't you just move your commie asses to Russia if you like it so much?

UKRO BROS ON SUICIDE WATCH. EAT SHIT FAGGOTS
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W6-72y_L6uE

dude is such a little kike rat

Attached: 1653570950005.jpg (1045x811, 711.01K)

Who cares what happens on the battlefield?

Why dont you meet me in croatia so i can kick your head in faggot

did she give him a pity lay?

Zelensky's got a mutlimillion dollar mansion in Florida and almost a billion dollars to his name. He just needs to play president long enough to cash out and enjoy it.

BBC is Russian state propaganda

They're both WEF employees, so they already have plenty of kompromat on both of them.

They are vastly outnumbered

source?

You guys simply dont follow the war anymore. The hohols are getting massacred in fact. The russians show no mercy anymore and the hohols have no more slick western weapons. Do you even realize how much weaponry was send to Jewkraine? The west doesnt have anything more to send and now Russia is tightening the noose.
Believe me this. After this is over there wont be many hohol males left in that country.

She looks very Irish in that picture.

KILL ALL NAZIS

Z

Hopefully he takes Berlin too then.

Croat can only understand things in terms of semen slurping. Can't say i'm surprised.

that's a tranny

jfc the sad state of retards. my enemy's enemy is not my friend, you one dimensional retarded tonibler faggot

All the hoholinas left to be whores in the West and they're probably never coming back. Do you think Putin will let the jews have their neo-khazaria?

Attached: 1641816670781.png (1152x1064, 1.62M)

it's over

these screencaps are fake until proven otherwise with a link

Attached: 1642161787069.jpg (596x848, 113.97K)

Wait until you realize the truth: there are no Russians there at all, they've been tricked into fighting themselves.

>receive billions in aid and equipment
>intelligence and training
>still lose
how do ukroshits even compete?
we need zelenskyyyyyy's head on a pike

Finally he admits it. I can't wait to see the reaction of libtards who have fallen for the "Ukraine is winning" propaganda.

top kek, these jews are incredible.
>Ghost of Kiev
acktually it's fake
>Snake island big balls
acktually it's fake sorry
>We're kicking russia's ass
acktually we're dead and losing
>?????
profit

This is literally a green text storyline from days of 4chins past

Attached: 1599265069429.jpg (761x563, 60.49K)

The only stuff NATO sent to Ukraine so far is post-soviet crap and NATO stuff from 90s. Russia on the other hand is sending stuff from 70s and 60s at this point. You're full of shit.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: file.png (602x523, 283.56K)

>zelensky and his neo-nazis
Imagine if we could break free from the clownworld.
Imagine if the jews did not stain everything, including NS.

fpbp

None. He made it up

Poo in the loo.

Attached: 9193518-3210815755.jpg (799x1200, 210.62K)

Where is the 40 billion in weapons gone??

This little shitbag gave weapons to nazis and conned the world out of billions and got loads of ordinary Ukrainians killed for nothing.

All just to feather his own nest.
Fucking crook!

eprimefeed.com/latest-news/zelensky-found-a-billion-dollars-and-a-villa-in-miami/19891/

Attached: 1649345069136.gif (960x720, 1.89M)

She looks rough as fuck, emaciated and depressed. This fucking job is not for women. This dumb hoe probably cries uncontrollably every single night.

its just business
russa got served a year's budget of their equipment i think

Anyone impartial could see the writing on the walls, russia invaded being outnumbered nearly 2 Ukrainian soldiers for every 1 russian

Despite this they have taken 25-30% of Ukraine in a matter of months

What happens if Russia mobilizes its 1 million man army? Kek

all that money from biden went to weapon sellers from america that sold at inflated prices.

Was there any other outcome expected? Zelensky wanted everyone else to fight his war for him and finance it too.He needs the rope.

Hope putin sees this bro

wtf

Attached: file.png (592x454, 267.88K)

western media (propaganda) will simply move on, they're already teeing up monkeypox as the next current thing. Ukraine will be slowly strangled and the west may remain as some impoverished rump state entirely dependent on western aid or may be carved up and given back to poland, hungary and romania.

no pictures of Zelensky's family please bro!

lol, it's jews fighting other jews

In the last couple of days Russia has been moving quite steadily on Dombas and this has been confirmed on both sides.

But they always lie... Oh shi...

buh bye jewlisnky
t. antifa
> come on cnn
PUNCH NAZI JEWLINSKYS!

This is not true. Ukraine is winning.

So much based and underrated

>beat globohomo
>export shitload of minerals, energy, and product worldwide
>economy hit hard due to globohomo sanctions

Right, they’re not globohomo at all

IT'S FUCKING OVER!

Attached: file.png (597x340, 52.76K)

Ukraine is like your ex-gf and her official notch count. Multiply it by 5. On slow days Russia counted 500-1000 dead hohols without Terrabona, probably much more in the last days.

Freedom to Catalonia!

Fascist never win, rip in pepperonis Ukraine