This is who is calling you a chud on the Mongolian basket weaving forum

this is who is calling you a chud on the Mongolian basket weaving forum

Attached: media_FSSN201XIAUnq1N.jpg (929x1120, 95.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0087015/reference/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't care, anyone who uses the word chud as an insult is too pussy to use real epithets and isn't worth being taken seriously.

I call out chuds. My biceps are 18” and ky waist is 28”. Explain that, Darren?

The vest is overkill. The fat will unironically stop any pistol round, especially hollow point "self defense" rounds. A 5.7 could probably make it through the lard, but that ain't a common carry

Fat smelly guy just trying to find something to belong to. Haha he doesnt care about any of this shit.

Attached: 1651616610607.png (250x662, 165.47K)

>NOO DON'T SHOOT ME IN MY FAT HEADERINOS!
redpill me on this why do they think people won't go for the head if they're going to shoot them at all?
can you protect the head from bullets gun bro?
we never have this problem down here I think I've only ever seen a BB gun once and that was decades ago.

Head shots are difficult in this case there is alot of center mass

HAHAHAHAHA
I don't think you even need to shoot him to put him out of action, a good push will do the job KEK

Name: Tankie
Unit type: Heavy
HP: 300
Base Armour level: 5
Mobility (locked): 1
Base Damage: 2
Base Endurance: 2
Special ability: "Body positivity" (+100 HP & + 1 Armour)

Trantifa

holy shit Any Forums makes another vidya game bros?
team fortress 2 but trantifa
make troons think we're on their team and the money for the hats goes to oxfam and other gay shit
>???
>profit

Does he not make youtube videos about hardware with Linusfaggot?

not the same guy

what a fucking unit. i hope he dies when his toilet breaks under his weight and he cant get up

Attached: 1653548673860.png (809x557, 185.23K)

Attached: SJW-retards cries for being called Cucks-Simps-Soyboys.jpg (600x740, 62.63K)

LEFTYPOL SISTERS...

Name a more iconic duo.

There's no way that's a real person

BTW, I think that they took that word from this movie with the same name,
imdb.com/title/tt0087015/reference/

A shot in the belly is bad news for this guy. Normally, unless a major blood vessel is hit, a gut shot can be repaired fairly easily in surgery. It becomes exponentially harder when the patient is obese like this.

kek

i wouldn't expect lead and lard to be a good mix long term, no.

Chud was mystifying in the beginning because it is such a shit insult, then it became funny using it ironically, now it is just lame, unfunny and autistic again.
Everyone who uses it unironically should join the 41%, ASAP.

>shot in the belly
and you're too blame
you give food a bad name

Attached: 732456843.jpg (800x609, 146.08K)

The antifa flag on his face covering makes it look like he has a maw full of blood

It’s a Reddit tier insult. They, for whatever reason, took it from a sci-fi movie… it never made sense to me as an insult, I think they like the way it sounds more.