I didn’t think she was this short. Can anyone estimate her height from this photo?

I didn’t think she was this short. Can anyone estimate her height from this photo?

Attached: 024967B9-5C9E-4806-BA94-C7827F7D9E90.jpg (1045x811, 711.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kotus.fi/nyt/kysymyksia_ja_vastauksia/nimien_alkuperasta/marin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god the thing I would do to her roastie body

Do you think she let him rawdog her?

5’3”

from the body language, this is clearly post-coital

They put him on a box HAHAHAHAHAAHA

YOU JUST KNOW

she has a large head

why is he always wearing the same shirt for the past month or so

Imagine the sex

im gonna put my large head on her puspus

They're probably both about 170.

same
Kek now that you mention it, it does look like that.

yeah, I'd like to crawl up in there and have her give birth to me again then get my milkies

Attached: 1645807751168.jpg (750x939, 56.7K)

168-170 cm
Zelensky is 170 cm flat

Attached: mm.png (652x638, 93.27K)

she looks utterly disgusted by his jew smell

never trust a jew "leader"
somethings not right with "ukraine"
fucking chink flu monkey pox central over there. lots of filth.

She isn't that short I think. It's just Zelensky stands few cms in front of her.

can someone tell me where the surname (((Marin))) comes from? she is the least finnish looking person I have ever seen with a non-finnish surname and was raised by 2 lesbians

It’s because he’s busy fiting!!!!!!!!! But somehow has time to tour the entire planet pandering to even more Jews instead of help.

If only there were a site you could type in words to search and it returned results...

kotus.fi/nyt/kysymyksia_ja_vastauksia/nimien_alkuperasta/marin

Spanish (Marín), French, English, Slovenian, Croatian, and Romanian: from the Latin personal name Marinus, borne by several minor early saints. Originally this was a Roman family name derived from Marius (compare Marie), but was often taken to mean ‘of the sea’.

It's Savonian surname, that weidro who chopped a girl with katana in Kuopio few years ago had the same surname.