Has there been any girls shooting up schools? or is it just white males

has there been any girls shooting up schools? or is it just white males

Attached: A1E34C56-5B3E-4269-92A3-ABA9DF3E62D1.jpg (750x557, 46.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Don't_Like_Mondays
embryo.asu.edu/pages/medical-vibrators-treatment-female-hysteria
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think there've been any recently. There was this one, but clearly she was being raped at home and she dressed/acted like a guy to deter attention.

Women can't really get to a place of such negativity that actions like this seem good. Just by having a warm hole, they have sexual and financial options, while even average males often lack both.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Don't_Like_Mondays

>bogged chicano mutt
>white

Girls respond much differently to terrorist MK than boys; less effective, greater risk of failing to complete mission

Females don't need to shoot up schools. They live life on easy mode, getting everything they want for free and never having to work at all. No one would want to throw that kind of life away

it's just males (white isnt a skin color)

its actually just Americans
you have issues over there

you mean before or after their transition?

Attached: 1631291710530.jpg (1400x931, 115.04K)

Most school shooters, like most violent criminals, are black.

sure. lapidation is life on easy mode.

Pretty much this.
If they fuck up their lives they can just wash their pussy and start fresh.

i think it comes down to social isolation. women tend to be less socially isolated than men. its a HUGE combination of things. the shooter had a speech impediment so he was heavily bullied. also came from a drug addicted family. the dude was sick, had no friends and prob got lost in this Any Forums filth. girls... if they ever feel socially isolated. people are more willing to help them. rarely do they live a lonely life

men also have a warm hole tho?

Just this thread

Well, maybe, occams razor and all, life of a female living in america is just easier?

Didn't columbine have a female as part of their group? Or am I mixing reality up with a movie.

women get everything for free in life, so the hostile and aggressive atmosphere that exist in the mind of these sociopathic males that do this doesn't form in women. When women crack they usually just kill their own kids or some shit.

Attached: 1635346260554.jpg (1024x975, 106.96K)

If you look at the amount of school shootings, you'll see interesting numbers- but only know maybe 10%.
>"School shooting" as a category is pretty broad
>It can mean someone shot on campus or near campus, in the parking lot, at the sports game, etc.
The reason you've never heard of most of them?
>Niggers
This happens a lot. Of course the media doesn't report on it. As for the white kid?
>Name me one group in America that can be shit on with impunity that isn't white males
>Imagine being told your whole life that what you are, the inescapable trappings of your race and gender are 'evil'
>Every atrocity, problem, and injustice in society is laid at your feet- you're made to feel like trash from day one
Now imagine you're being fucked with. >Niggers, spics, mongrels, and even the faggots are all shitting on you and bullying you
>Fight them and you're a racist and you'll go to jail
>Try to tell a teacher/administration and they'll say you're racist and privileged
You have to sit there and take it. This is your life. This is what you endure, day in and day out.
>You can see why someone backed into a corner would choose the option to start expressing themselves with bullets.

First one ever done was a girl popping shots out her window with a .22 her dad gave her. She lived close to the school and vibe checked kids on their way there and principal standing outside the school. Can’t remember her name.

it was 3 strong black women.

Attached: 5869353.jpg (700x1245, 139.59K)

>t. Never met a girl.

>Just white males
Nice try, rabbi

Remember when doctors used to help women rub one out to get them to shut up? Yeah, I think after a few thousand years of that and some women's lib, chicks finally got the hang of using the cock carousel to relieve stress. No real reason to become a shooter when you can just fuck the stress away.
embryo.asu.edu/pages/medical-vibrators-treatment-female-hysteria

Attached: Medical Vibrators.png (1141x928, 247.18K)

i don't think so because even the worse girl can get dick in school to chill out
NIGGER

>is it just fbi
yes. you dumb cunt.

> t. forms opinion on woman from /pol and watching e-whores on twitch

Doesn't matter, you'll never be a real woman.
>And if you are by chance an actual woman, you'll get raped by illiterate third worlders and probably apologize for not being tight enough